Bundy Arrested, 1 Dead After Shootout

Started by stromboli, January 26, 2016, 10:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/01/26/ammon-bundy-arrested.html

QuoteAmmon Bundy, his brother Ryan Bundy and three other members of the militia involved in an armed occupation at an Oregon wildlife refuge were arrested Tuesday night during a highway traffic stop, the Oregon State Police and the FBI confirmed in a joint statement. Authorities confirmed that one militant was killed after gunfire erupted while another individual suffered a non-life threatening injury. The Oregoninan reported that Ryan Bundy suffered a minor gunshot wound. Brian Cavalier, 44, Shawna Cox, 59, and 32-year old Ryan Waylen Payne were also arrested, the statement said. In a separate incident in Burns, police arrested Joseph Donald O'Shaughnessy, 45. Police said that those arrested face a felony charge of conspiracy to impede federal officers. The militants seized control of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge on Jan. 2, refusing to leave unless their demands were met, which included freeing two Harney County ranchers jailed on federal charges of arson.

Link to video
http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/leader-of-oregon-occupation-ammon-bundy-three-others-arrested

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Atheon

Good.

Cue New World Order conspiracy theorist nutcase historical revisionists in... 3.... 2.... 1....
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 26, 2016, 11:30:29 PM
Well it's over. For now anyway.

Lol. Never rule out the tenacity of Oathkeepers on a mission.

kilodelta

Now what am I supposed to do with this box of dildos?
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

kilodelta

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on January 27, 2016, 01:31:00 AM
I have some ideas...

Train an army of ants and equip them with the dildos to assault the North Pole and finally kill Christmas? That's what I was thinking too. Santa can't handle that many dildos.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

Good. What a royal dip-shit he was.

It's really sad that it had to come to someone getting killed to take action on him, but at least he's apprehended.

Baruch

Now the R-nuts will be complaining about police brutality.  You shouldn't be able to to ride a motorcycle like an idiot, but you should be able to wave your loaded, safety off, AK-47 under a policeman's nose.  What is this country coming to?  Bundy Lives Matter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: kilodelta on January 27, 2016, 01:35:29 AM
Santa can't handle that many dildos.
Santa says "I'l love to try, darling!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

_Xenu_

Quote from: kilodelta on January 27, 2016, 01:16:44 AM
You can send them to me. I was also wondering whats going to happen to all that dick shaped candy they were sent.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli

Quote from: kilodelta on January 27, 2016, 01:16:44 AM

You're asking that on a forum with unfettered perverts and gay people? Dangerous ground, kilo. Dangerous ground.

Gawdzilla Sama

Are fettered perverts allowed?

Uh, I'm asking for a friend.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 27, 2016, 10:07:59 AM
Are fettered perverts allowed?

Uh, I'm asking for a friend.

Is that the guy that says "I can't help you, I'm all tied up?"