"Sites like that are just atheists trolling Christians..."

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, January 19, 2016, 08:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Termin

Should have said

"You know what is against the law ? most of the 10 commandments"
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Termin on January 22, 2016, 10:11:48 PM
   Should have said

"You know what is against the law ? most of the 10 commandments"
I put them into cafeteria-Christian mode by citing Leviticus.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

The Bible says "to troll a Christian, one must be a Christian." Holy shit! Is this really a Christian site? I have not realized it until now.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Goon

You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 19, 2016, 08:09:41 AMDefenders of the Constitution
Not always a bad thing. My step-dad bought me a shirt that says "Constitutional Terrorist," and on the back also has "The answer to 1984 is 1776." I often wear it in public spaces just to fuck with people.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

ApostateLois

QuoteActually, they've offered to kill me to send me to my Judgement quicker so that I will understand that there is, indeed, a Heaven and a Hell.

So in their minds, it's okay to murder someone so they'll meet  Jesus sooner, but "defiling Jesus ' name"-- perhaps by saying, "Jesus is my sweet,sweet butt buddy and I like to slap his ass red"--is too much of an outrage for both them AND him? :lol:
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"