Author Topic: Site donations  (Read 6240 times)

Re: Site donations
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2017, 07:59:22 AM »
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?

Offline SGOS

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2017, 08:33:46 AM »
Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?
Well, how about that?  It's on the "Home" page.  I could have sworn that in was always in the first post of the fund drive.

Offline Naru

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2017, 10:45:18 AM »
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Thank you for your help. No worries, if donation doesn't cover the site, I will be covering the rest. Any help though would be great.