News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site donations

Started by PickelledEggs, January 16, 2016, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Chipped in once again..I don't wanna hear about the big move again and how the site is low on funds and how hangover you are Wolf..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Been on here long enough to figure out there are people not as able as I am to contribute, which is why I donate what I do. But I will never fault Wolf for any glitches that occur because he had the balls to step in and take charge when it was needed to keep the site up and running. It matters to me because of what it represents. Others don't have that high an opinion, whatever. but because it matters to me I donate, and will do so as long as I am involved.

Naru

I want to thank everyone who had help keep the site up for another year. Now since the site did go down for a bit one day I decided to have it auto renewed. That will prevent this from happening again

aitm

Quote from: Naru on January 25, 2016, 07:04:18 PM
I want to thank everyone who had help keep the site up for another year. Now since the site did go down for a bit one day I decided to have it auto renewed. That will prevent this from happening again
Excellant, wonderful news, good timing and all that…….er……..who the fuck are you?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on January 25, 2016, 09:26:16 PM
Excellant, wonderful news, good timing and all that…….er……..who the fuck are you?

The Elf that lives inside Wolf's computer.

SGOS

:a102: A SOCK PUPPET! 

Naru

Quote from: aitm on January 25, 2016, 09:26:16 PM

Im the owner of the site

aitm

Quote from: Naru on January 26, 2016, 02:50:42 PM
Im the owner of the site

well sure...if yer gonna brag...   :P~

Naru

Wolf runs the site and works on the software end. I deal with GoDaddy and the money of the site. Thats why you don't see much of me

stromboli

Quote from: Naru on January 26, 2016, 02:58:19 PM
Wolf runs the site and works on the software end. I deal with GoDaddy and the money of the site. Thats why you don't see much of me

I knew that.

aitm

Well, good , we don't need no more gotdamn anime nut jobs 'round here.

stromboli

More like Wolf is the elf that lives in Naru's computer.

Naru

Quote from: stromboli on January 26, 2016, 03:34:52 PM
More like Wolf is the elf that lives in Naru's computer.

More like a virus

aitm

Yeah, sometimes you need penicillin for that………er……….not that I would know.