Pizza Waffles- Because Pizza And Waffles Aren't Bad Enough By Themselves

Started by stromboli, January 14, 2016, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pizza-waffle-iron-recipe-do-it_5696c716e4b0b4eb759d16bd

That waffle iron you got in the back closet just became a thing. Don't have one? Buy one! Buy one now!

I can hear your arteries screaming from here. Lipitor anybody?

AllPurposeAtheist

People seem to think they reinvent the wheel every time they slap two completely different food items together.  If two different things taste good then they HAVE TO taste great together,  right?  How about bloody steak flavored orange jello? It's the internetz.. fucking stupid people get a megaphone and try to convince everyone else they're geniuses..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Basically a waffle made from pizza dough because somebody got stoned and said "hey......" because somebody else left their waffle iron out. Will be a staple at IHOP in about 6 weeks.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PickelledEggs

Fuck it. I'd try it.

Seems like it would be horrible though. Pizza is god and nothing can change that.

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 15, 2016, 07:35:22 PM
Fuck it. I'd try it.

Seems like it would be horrible though. Pizza is god and nothing can change that.

Pickelled I put this on the forum specifically with you in mind. I'm concerned, because of your love for pizza, you might overlook breakfast. I want to make sure you get the nutrition you need.

:72:

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on January 15, 2016, 08:13:35 PM
Pickelled I put this on the forum specifically with you in mind. I'm concerned, because of your love for pizza, you might overlook breakfast. I want to make sure you get the nutrition you need.

:72:
I want to be happy, not live long.

stromboli

AllPurposeAtheist

Can't wait for you suckers who are gonna fall for pizza flavored shit sandwiches.. :lol: Which by the way are sold in only the finest hospital vending machines..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.