News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wash hands before returning to work

Started by widdershins, January 13, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

I once worked with a guy who, at a previous job, was in charge of sanitation or something along those lines.  I don't remember what he did (not a janitor), but he was responsible for making sure employees were clean.  This is a true story (according to him) that he actually told me.

He was in the restroom one day doing his business and another employee finished up and headed straight for the door.  He got the employee's attention and pointed to the sign which read, "All employees must wash hands before returning to work."  The man replied simply, "I'm not going back to work.  I'm going to lunch."
This sentence is a lie...

LoriPinkAngel

stromboli

aitm

I think I can safely say that 85% of the people..male or female..that "shake" your hand did not wash after wiping/handling/shaking their junk. So..don't lick your fingers afterwards.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hakurei Reimu

^ That's a disgusting thought... (shivers)
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

aitm

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 13, 2016, 08:10:40 PM
^ That's a disgusting thought... (shivers)
That's why we don't think about it. AND, maybe why our resistance is better….or not..depending on which disease you're dying of.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

widdershins

Quote from: aitm on January 13, 2016, 08:03:58 PM
I think I can safely say that 85% of the people..male or female..that "shake" your hand did not wash after wiping/handling/shaking their junk. So..don't lick your fingers afterwards.
Great.  I hate when shit shakes up my normal routine.  Now I have to find something else to lick after shaking hands.

drunkenshoe

That's a known joke I have been told before.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

widdershins

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 14, 2016, 06:52:00 PM
That's a known joke I have been told before.
Really?  I only heard it at work once.  My memory is not what it once was, but I'm pretty sure the guy was claiming it, though I can't remember what "guy" it was any more.

stromboli

I've eaten a sandwich after wiping manure off my hands on my coveralls (grunts)

Unbeliever

Once, when I was leaving a public restroom, some guy said to me: "Where I come from they teach us to wash our hands after peeing."

So I told him that where I come from, they teach us not to pee on our hands...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

AllPurposeAtheist

The world is obsessed with germs, good or bad which at some point in time will likely render all antibiotics obsolete and we'll all die. God forbid that you ever let your kids go play in the dirt.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 21, 2016, 06:24:08 PM
The world is obsessed with germs, good or bad which at some point in time will likely render all antibiotics obsolete and we'll all die. God forbid that you ever let your kids go play in the dirt.

We are all Howard Hughes now ... we have billions in funny money and only the Mormons can save us!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Whatever happened to Who spat in grandpas porridge?

You come into contact with all manner of filth in the course of a day and because of it human evolution has equipped us pretty good to deal with the vast majority of it..

We've breed an entire generation of dweebs who think ewww is an action verb..

Think about it..many people wouldn't think twice about sucking a dick or kissing someone on the mouth  and swapping spit, but take the very same spit out of someone elses mouth and suddenly it's radioactive waste.. I've swapped spit with lots of women, but I wouldn't let a woman just spit in my mouth.. yup.. Call it eww if you must. It's a mental screw more than anything when you get right down to brass tacks ..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

One day at a local university, while in the men's room, Gentleman A observes Gentleman B come in and proceed to go about his business. When he was done Gentleman A said "Ah, you're in the Chemistry Department!"

"How did you know that?"

"You washed your hand BEFORE using the urinal."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers