News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sarah Palin's Big Gulp

Started by hillbillyatheist, March 20, 2013, 09:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyatheist

Quote from: "mykcob4"1. I never said anything about kids with mental disease so don't interject something that ISN'T part of the thread.
you implied you oppose anything palin is for.
well because palin has a kid with down syndrome, she is for helping kids with mental disabilities.

therefore if you just blindly oppose anything she supports, you wind up opposing things you might not actually oppose.

Quote2. I also said that "MOST LIKELY if palin endorsed it it is wrong. No automatic decission there. Shes not wrong because shes palin, shes wrong because shes wrong.

your exact words were "If Sarah Palin did it or endorsed it, you can bet she is wrong." and it was in relation to this coke thing. still I'm not one to put words in peoples mouths. if you simply think she's often wrong, we agree on that. She's right to dig Bloomberg on his stupid coke ban though.

Quote3. Coke doesn't own Dr.Pepper!
not relevant to my point. the point is they don't force people to drink their products.

QuoteThe Food Industry has for years actually forced people to eat and drink their sugery fatty foods.
prove it. show me a video of coke thugs forcing coke down peoples throats.

QuoteThey have put their crap in schools and removed healthy choices for years until recent pushbacks from the public.
unhealthy foods isn't just cokes, secondly that has nothing to do with this ban.
making sure kids have healthy food is one thing. telling me I can't buy a big gulp is another.

QuoteThey have used subliminal messeging and brainwashing advertizing to get us hooked on their addictive crap. So a form of hogtying already exist.
subliminal? :lol: ok ignoring pseudoscientific bullshit, advertising your products isn't force. nobody forces me to drink Coke. I chose too. and I'll thank you and your ilk to mind your own business.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

widdershins

Quote from: "Plu"
QuoteI don't care. I like it. and the government can pry my can of Coke Zero from my cold dead hands. LOL

To be honest I think it should be like that, but the problem is that hospitals get crammed full of people who are there because of their own fault, and their treatment then gets in the way of people who need to be there because of something that isn't their fault.

And that doesn't sit right with me.
If that weren't the case then in a few decades hospitals would be getting crammed full of people who were too damned old to have any right to still be living and their treatment would get in the way of people who need to be there for other reasons.  We already way outlive the usefulness of our bodies and major health problems are coming sooner or later anyway.  Pushing them back a couple of decades does nothing to solve any problems, it only delays it.  I don't want to die at 50 or anything, but neither do I want to hit 90.  I want to be done before I'm back in diapers.  Already one in three elderly people have dementia.  I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, but it's a creepy cousin to Alzheimer's, which is another thing a lot of elderly have.  We live too fucking long already.
This sentence is a lie...

Colanth

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I'm out at the VA with a friend to sign him out after his colonosc...colonoscop...aashole test and surprisingly Palin will probably show up to greet 'the troops'..
They found Palin in his ass?  WOW!  All they found in mine was polyps.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Mermaid

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"If it is attached-to, promoted-by or endorsed-by/for/around Sarah Palin........given it's an idea, a product or a random thought, theory or practice........ run.   Run in the other direction.

Sarah Palin is the poster child of politico, lemon-scented buttwash and Blague-BabyBoom-Backbiter-Barbie if there ever was one.

[ Image ]
I don't know how to put this so I'll just come out with it. Will you get a divorce, switch teams and love me forever?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR