News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'll just leave this here...

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, January 08, 2016, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

josephpalazzo

Ouch, a lot of people are going to hate you...;-)

drunkenshoe

*Rolls eyes. It could have been done much much better and it would actually mean something.

MRAs hate SJWs as much as Islamists hate women -similar reasons, different make up- and while Islamists do not have any affect on your society, SJWs and MRAs do, and it will only get more severe. 

:85:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

I thought it was tasteful and educational (runs)

drunkenshoe

(grabs the runner) It's very educational, jokes are a great source for understanding a culture. What was that called, the one didn't actually exist? Patr...party...patari...zzzz.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

dtq123

Your post was in poor taste Hijiri. You obviously drop it in the middle of a SJW topic like a nuke!
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

drunkenshoe

Quote from: dtq123 on January 09, 2016, 10:02:10 AM
Your post was in poor taste Hijiri. You obviously drop it in the middle of a SJW topic like a nuke!

It's his way of asking for a make out.

Hijiri Byakuren

I mostly post these things to make you guys realize how easy you are to troll. :lol:

Secretly a Warsie.

drunkenshoe

Shiranu

I've seen better. I rate 5/7, perfect score.

(Attempted trolling aside, my only problem is just how many people actually believe this type of thing. That is what really trolls me.)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 09, 2016, 06:19:22 PM

I'm going to be honest... I still haven't seen the original... just all the copying :|.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur