News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islam in our schools

Started by pr126, January 07, 2016, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

drunkenshoe

Stopped reading at "Creeping sharia infiltrates every nook and cranny of America." It's the first sentence.

E: Wait, I went on a bit and found a better one in the second paragraph:

"After reporting on Islamic supremacy in our schools a year ago, ..."

I have no idea how you manage to go and find the most disgusting, delusional right wing extremist shit out there to post?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Yes, only the disgusting, delusional right wing does propaganda.  Despicable.

QuoteStopped reading at "Creeping sharia infiltrates every nook and cranny of America." It's the first sentence.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on January 07, 2016, 02:01:40 AM
Yes, only the disgusting, delusional right wing does propaganda.  Despicable.

The point is that you posted an article that claims there is Islamic supremacy in American educational curriculum that starts with a statement of Sharia is every part of American culture. :lol:

The article is a proof that the people who wrote that article -and the audience it targets- and you have no idea what Sharia is and that is the real alarming nature of the thing.  Which amounts to dumbing down people severely and trapping them into an underestimating blindness to anything actually harmful to them to begin with.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

You have got all this by not reading the article.

You know America better than the  Americans.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on January 07, 2016, 03:26:05 AM
You have got all this by not reading the article.

You know America better than the  Americans.

No, I got that by reading a LOT of articles that is capable of conveying a piece of news without bothering to run 100 km/h to hit a wall called 'the end is nigh'. Your articles sound like the reportings of the second coming(s) of Jesus.

Other than that Americans are people and people are just people.

And everbody is curious about where does this hyped up fear come from, how it turns into anger and ends in violence.

Youssuf Ramadan

I thought I heard a whole bunch of grunting and straining in the distance.... then Lo and Behold... pr126 has squatted and curled down yet another steamer onto the forum.... mmmmm.... so freshhh!....  :85:

drunkenshoe

josephpalazzo

I'm not sure if the criticism of the OP is warrant: the first sentence reads, "Creeping sharia infiltrates every nook and cranny of America", the focus is the word creeping. Now I don't know if the facts are true but if as reported, "Students learned to recite allegiance to Allah along with Muslim prayers and chants. Students were also taught the Five Pillars of Islam, ..." in school, this would be in contradiction of the US constitution, as schools subsidized by the government must be secular. And if "[t]eachers who spoke out were punished. An elementary school teacher was forced to resign after making critical comments about Islam on a talk radio program, ..." is also true, then that would be totally unacceptable.

But of course, the Islam apologists of this forum are NOT interested in any discussion: just use intimidation tactics to silence those who disagree with them.

Baruch

One helpful pointer ... GB is different than US.  Pr126 may be accepting only propaganda that matches the imagined situation in GB, thinking that it is the same in the US.  In education, in GB, I know from one persistent Muslim poster from GB, on another forum ... I at least have some evidence to work with.

There is no Sharia at any level in the US.  It has been soundly rejected, as has Catholic canon law and Jewish canon law ... because we don't "really" legislate or judge, from a religion perspective, in any of our courts.  Our courts in the US are largely secular.  Only in very limited areas, like Amish communities and Hasidic communities ... has this standard been relaxed, and only a bit, and only for a very few people.

There is a different legal standard in GB, as I understand it.  There is no separation of church and state ... and that GB is open to separate but equal ... according to religion.  GB has a Chief Rabbi ... the US does not.  Back to my informant ... there is a demand, by some Muslim immigrants to the UK, to have a completely segregated community, including completely segregated education, particularly for Muslim girls.  The Muslim community is in full xenophobia against the country they immigrated to.  This is being funded by Saudi Arabia.  And GB is more open to this accommodation and to a larger Muslim immigrant community, than the US is.  This poster I am using as an example ... that their children in general and their girls in particular, should be completely shielded from the completely immoral and decadent general GB population and culture.  They want their girls obedient and virgin just like in Saudi Arabia.  And they want the boys be indoctrinated to perpetuate this system.  Sort of like what would happen if an Amish family was stupid enough to immigrate to Las Vegas.  I told him, you were stupid to immigrate if that is what you wanted ... and minorities are more successful if they assimilate, not if they segregate.  But his ideology, to be Super Muslim Dad, to protect the virginity of all the Muslim girls ... takes no correction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 07, 2016, 07:03:07 AM
I'm not sure if the criticism of the OP is warrant: the first sentence reads, "Creeping sharia infiltrates every nook and cranny of America", the focus is the word creeping. Now I don't know if the facts are true but if as reported, "Students learned to recite allegiance to Allah along with Muslim prayers and chants. Students were also taught the Five Pillars of Islam, ..." in school, this would be in contradiction of the US constitution, as schools subsidized by the government must be secular. And if "[t]eachers who spoke out were punished. An elementary school teacher was forced to resign after making critical comments about Islam on a talk radio program, ..." is also true, then that would be totally unacceptable.

But of course, the Islam apologists of this forum are NOT interested in any discussion: just use intimidation tactics to silence those who disagree with them.

Not really.  We just don't accept confirmation bias, because every little legal case in every podunk county in the US is now available for disputation on the Internet.  Based on over-generalization ... one would think that a full on race war exists in the US ... but it doesn't.  Same thing with hordes of Muslims riding camels from sea to shining sea.  And everyone here, who is American, actually agrees that religion shouldn't be taught, except as history etc in public schools.  And probably everyone agrees that private schools and home schools, that can teach more or less the same as public schools, are legal ... for those who can afford them.  But I will note that Catholic parochial schools, which were also somewhat motivated by xenophobia by Catholics against their new country ... has become less an issue over the decades.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

The article in the OP is about the US, not GB. Stay focus.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 07, 2016, 07:14:07 AM
The article in the OP is about the US, not GB. Stay focus.

No, we are only concerned about one block in one city in the US ... where the camel drivers are blocking the morning traffic, in a diabolical plot to keep people from going to work.  Pr126 is living in GB ... and really knows nothing about the US.  The OP is about Pr126, not the Stormfront article he is quoting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

It doesn't matter what the source is, the question is: are the facts presented in the article true?

(1)  "Students learned to recite allegiance to Allah along with Muslim prayers and chants. Students were also taught the Five Pillars of Islam, ..." in school, this would be in contradiction of the US constitution, as schools subsidized by the government must be secular.

(2) And if "[t]eachers who spoke out were punished. An elementary school teacher was forced to resign after making critical comments about Islam on a talk radio program, ..." is also true, then that would be totally unacceptable.

If the facts are true, then this is a horrible situation. If the facts are not true, then the article is horrible.  But until then, I'm not interested in your opinion.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 07, 2016, 07:24:47 AM
It doesn't matter what the source is, the question is: are the facts presented in the article true?

(1)  "Students learned to recite allegiance to Allah along with Muslim prayers and chants. Students were also taught the Five Pillars of Islam, ..." in school, this would be in contradiction of the US constitution, as schools subsidized by the government must be secular.

(2) And if "[t]eachers who spoke out were punished. An elementary school teacher was forced to resign after making critical comments about Islam on a talk radio program, ..." is also true, then that would be totally unacceptable.

If the facts are true, then this is a horrible situation. If the facts are not true, then the article is horrible.  But until then, I'm not interested in your opinion.

Nothing on the Internet is true, including postings here.  It is mere entertainment.  But if you want to do a full logical and empirical analysis of this ... article, have at it.  And if I don't entertain you ... crickets.  But have a good morning anyway ... your camel is blocking my car from getting to work ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.