Hacker Allegedly Obtained Emails Implicating Hillary Clinto

Started by Fluffhead, March 19, 2013, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

Hacker allegedly exposes Hilary Clinton's connection to the attack on Benghazi and murder of 4 Americans.
Read More Here: http://occupycorporatism.com/hacker-all ... zi-attack/
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

BarkAtTheMoon

Well ain't that the sensationalist headline, consider nothing in the article implicates anything relating to Benghazi or even describes what this hacker actually found. It's just: hacker steals emails, here's an article rehashing the Benghazi political bullshit.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Jmpty

Hillary Clinton's connection? What does that even mean?
???  ??

Fluffhead

Quote from: "Jmpty"Hillary Clinton's connection? What does that even mean?

Here you go Sid i always knew you had trouble understanding english http://www.thefreedictionary.com/connection

i knew this news wasn't legit i just needet to know what you think of it
[size=150]
[/size][/color]

Jmpty

I don't know you fluffy. I don't know, at this point, if you are a troll, a right wing zealot, or my Aunt Mabel. So I have no way of knowing your motives for posting this non-story.
???  ??

Fluffhead

Quote from: "Jmpty"I don't know you fluffy. I don't know, at this point, if you are a troll, a right wing zealot, or my Aunt Mabel. So I have no way of knowing your motives for posting this non-story.

sorry man i just don't have a very positive view on nancy and sid thats all.
About the story i read it and it was questionable, so i shared it on here so that you can share your view on this story as well.And i'm not a troll nor a right winger. But i could be your aunt.
[size=150]
[/size][/color]

Jmpty

Fair enough. Syd and Nancy had a purpose in life. To be a perfect example of what not to become.
???  ??

Colanth

I don't trust reports that could have been better-written by middle school students.  A real reporter proof-reads his work before submitting it to a copy editor.  This "report" was probably never read once it was written.  "Amateurish" doesn't begin to describe it.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

stromboli

Need to check your sources
http://naturecons.weebly.com/disinfo---exposed.html
QuoteSusanne Posel & OccupyCorporatism
Since so many alternative media sites have been posting Susanne Posel's articles and interviews, helping her claim to fame in the last eight months, I took a closer look at her work.  The first red flag that waved loudly is the sheer volume of articles penned by her.  Here are the actual numbers from her site (occupycorporatism) - March  - 151, April  - 149, May - 141, June - 86 - July - 79, August - 71, Sept. 59 and to date in October - 52, for a total of 788 articles/postings since March 2012. A small percentage of her postings are videos she is recommending, but the vast majority are her articles.

These numbers alone can make one suspicious and begs the question - how can one writer with two small children at home possibly find the time to not only research these articles, but also write them and handle the many alternative media radio interviews she gives?  On numerous occasions  she produces 3-4 articles per day!! Even the most prolific writers would have a problem with Posel's schedule unless one has a team of researchers, proofreaders and editors behind the scenes.  

If that is the case, just who makes up team Posel?

Posel  has sometimes  sourced her work by linking to previous articles she has written and some of her articles seem to be nothing but a replay of others material.  She is also acquiring an alarmist reputation - case in point

More fearmongering tripe from the disinformationist Susanne Posel.

There's also a problem with her reporting correctly.  In her article - Gates, GAVI, and WHO Administered Fake Malaria Vaccines to Asia, India and Africa, Posel writes "
The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that:

• In 2010 655,000 killed by malaria
• 2,000 children killed in Africa
• 3.3 billion killed worldwide

While the acutal article from Aljazeera Study finds one-third of malaria drugs 'fake'  stated
"Malaria killed 655,000 people in 2010, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the United Nation's health body.

Currently, the disease kills an estimated 2,000 children each day in Africa, while some 3.3 billion people worldwide are at risk of getting infected".

Notice the difference?  The World Health Organization (WHO) reported 3.3 billion at risk of infection and in Posel's article it was 3.3 billion killed worldwide.

The people commenting on this facebook page noticed the difference in reporting on the above article as well.

And ... still more of Ms. Posels incorrect reporting -

Posel is a disinformationist. Not to be trusted as a legitimate source there, Fluffhead.

billhilly

I thought something was up when I saw the headline this morning.  Seems like if someone really had Blumenthal's emails to Clinton, it'd be all over the major networks even if they were just trading recipes.

Fluffhead

Quote from: "Jmpty"Fair enough. Syd and Nancy had a purpose in life. To be a perfect example of what not to become.

aaa  :-D  i thought that you are one of those sid vicious  punk rocker fan boys.

I Apology man
[size=150]
[/size][/color]