News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

2016: Virtual Reality

Started by josephpalazzo, December 30, 2015, 07:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

The only reason anyone really wants VR is to fuck anime characters. Until that becomes possible, it will never be mainstream.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 30, 2015, 07:03:34 AM
The only reason anyone really wants VR is to fuck anime characters. Until that becomes possible, it will never be mainstream.
Anime?!? Fuck that when you could be Neil Armstrong walking on the moon...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1436197736/the-apollo-11-virtual-reality-experience-education

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: josephpalazzo on December 30, 2015, 07:12:06 AM
Anime?!? Fuck that when you could be Neil Armstrong walking on the moon...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1436197736/the-apollo-11-virtual-reality-experience-education
When Occulus Rift was still a thing, one of the first programs made for it was 3d hentai. QED.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

I would want it for many things and not one of them is sex. But Hijiri has a point, that would be the most popular one I guess.

As it is stated above walking on the moon is a very good idea.

Also can you image walking around in jungles of Triassic and Jurassic! Just a 100 K years ago? 19th century Europe? 16th century Florence or Viking Age! Ancient China! Ancient Rome!

Certain themes like Middle Earth, Star Wars, ALIEEEEEEEN!

I just came... *lights a cig.

Oh my nonexistent life would move into the virtual world to stay there.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

josephpalazzo

That was not in the affordable price range. The VR coming on in the market will be in the $100 USD, so just about the whole world population will get into VR. Throw away your iphone, ipod, and make way for VR.

SGOS

Innovators have got the right idea.  People want VR.  Most attempts have been lame so far.  I, for one, am looking forward to real VR with great anticipation.  But mind you I don't want to pay $10,000 and have to provide a battery of computers, connectors, and dongles.  And I don't want to have to fiddle with stuff every 30 minutes because something doesn't work exactly right.  Just give me a hair dryer thing I can stick my head into and experience VR hands free for at least 4 hours of continuous trouble free enjoyment.

stromboli

So basically the little boy scouts will be jerking off to something that moves and looks semi real versus a two dimensional picture on a screen. That's progress right there.

SGOS

Quote from: stromboli on December 30, 2015, 07:56:48 AM
So basically the little boy scouts will be jerking off to something that moves and looks semi real versus a two dimensional picture on a screen. That's progress right there.

LOL  For me, the purpose of VR begins and ends with Flight Simulator.  Unfortunately, it seems like it might require the program to be written to accommodate it.  So my anticipation may be irrelevant.  I have in my mind, a VR similar to The Thirteenth Floor; A virtual reality that could be used for sex as well as Flight Simulator.  For now, I'll probably have to content myself with buying airline tickets, and riding in the coach section, while having sex in the restroom with a real girl friend, which is less convenient and still somewhat of a pipe dream.

stromboli

Quote from: SGOS on December 30, 2015, 08:21:03 AM
LOL  For me, the purpose of VR begins and ends with Flight Simulator.  Unfortunately, it seems like it might require the program to be written to accommodate it.  So my anticipation may be irrelevant.  I have in my mind, a VR similar to The Thirteenth Floor; A virtual reality that could be used for sex as well as Flight Simulator.  For now, I'll probably have to content myself with buying airline tickets, and riding in the coach section, while having sex in the restroom with a real girl friend, which is less convenient and still somewhat of a pipe dream.

Yeah that "sex in a restroom" thing in my case would have to involve a wheel chair, so forget it.

drunkenshoe

Come on guys, there is no limit what can be done. Just sex and fight?! :sad2:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 30, 2015, 08:31:03 AM
Did you mean sex and flight?  Or was that a Freudian slip?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on December 30, 2015, 08:34:26 AM
Did you mean sex and flight?  Or was that a Freudian slip?

:lol: I have read that as 'fight' in your post.

Now thinking, flight is a good one.

stromboli

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 30, 2015, 08:31:03 AM

We are men, Shoe. Your expectations are way too high.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on December 30, 2015, 09:19:06 AM
We are men...

It's a good thing that 50% of the human population is female. Guys can ruin everything...