News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Veterans

Started by Jmpty, February 16, 2013, 07:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Quote from: "Jmpty"I know some of you are, as am I. Here's me just shy of my 18th birthday. Ft Knox, KY.

[/img]

How old were you then and how old are you now?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"That was your 'I'm a fucking STUD baby!' picture was it? :lol:
No offense, but it looks like a 'please...I'm never gonna get laid' pic..
Now mine said, 'Look at that goofy fucker..'
:D

Shut the fuck up dude, I failed out of the Air Force, so that "goofy fucker" did what I couldn't do. Just thank him for his service.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "SvZurich"I know one of my boot pics is at my grandparent's in Louisiana, and I think dad used to have one.  If I still have any, they are buried on my storage locker.

Kimmie, I met you on the Atheist Network, it wouldn't surprise me that you said you served, but I don't remember. What service?

SvZurich

Brian, after nearly a decade posting together, you forgot I am a US Navy veteran?  For shame.  :(
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Jmpty

I was 17. I'm 54 now. It was Viet Nam era. Man I'm old.
???  ??

Jmpty

Here's another child soldier picture. I remember the guy to my right was like 30. We called him pops.

[/img]
???  ??

stromboli

Quote from: "zitmiN"http://navysite.de/cruisebooks/cvn68-75/234.htm

EA02
Top row, 3rd from the right.
Plank owner USS Nimitz 74-78

B.O.H.I.C.A.

So now we have Bubbleheads and Bird Farmers.  :-D

Thumpalumpacus

EA02

B.O.H.I.C.A.

Thanks for your service ... but the OP is pulling a gag.
<insert witty aphorism here>

AllPurposeAtheist

Brian..I was in the Navy.. I live in a veterans shelter now. If jmpty is offended he doesn't need you to wrap him in the flag. I served powdered eggs so you could whine.  ;)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

EA02

B.O.H.I.C.A.

welcome back, been awhile.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jmpty

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"

EA02

B.O.H.I.C.A.

Thanks for your service ... but the OP is pulling a gag.

What gag?
???  ??

Jmpty

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Brian..I was in the Navy.. I live in a veterans shelter now. If jmpty is offended he doesn't need you to wrap him in the flag. I served powdered eggs so you could whine.  ;)

So YOU"RE responsible for pwdered eggs, eh? I knew I didn't like you for some reason. :wink:
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Jmpty"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Brian..I was in the Navy.. I live in a veterans shelter now. If jmpty is offended he doesn't need you to wrap him in the flag. I served powdered eggs so you could whine.  ;)

So YOU"RE responsible for pwdered eggs, eh? I knew I didn't like you for some reason. :wink:
I hold powdered chickens responsible for that debacle.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

It wasn't the powdered eggs in and of themselves so much as the green tint the cooked eggs acquired after being put in the  mermite cans.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jmpty

We ate alot of grits as well, possibly since I spent alot of time in the south. Ft. Knox,KY., Ft Polk, LA, Ft Benning, GA. I got used to them, butter and sugar.
???  ??