News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Veterans

Started by Jmpty, February 16, 2013, 07:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmpty

I know some of you are, as am I. Here's me just shy of my 18th birthday. Ft Knox, KY.

[/img]
???  ??

wolf39us

Well I can tell that was a few years ago  :mrgreen:

Jmpty

Quote from: "wolf39us"Well I can tell that was a few years ago  :mrgreen:

Just a few :roll:
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

That was your 'I'm a fucking STUD baby!' picture was it? :lol:
No offense, but it looks like a 'please...I'm never gonna get laid' pic..
Now mine said, 'Look at that goofy fucker..'
:D
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SvZurich

Ah, the infamous BCGs.  I swear making all people in Boot wear those was to see if we really could take humiliation and abuse.  :lol:  I rather liked the glasses worn in the submarine fleet.  

http://www.hidalgos.com/products/Randol ... enses.html

Now those look sharp!  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

stromboli

You got glasses? YOU GOT GLASSES?????? All I got was a fucking poopy suit and deck shoes. And the Weapon's Officer, who had the same size feet as me, took my on-ship issue of Boondockers, not once, but twice. And I wasn't even in his fucking division. I want to go back in time and kill that fucker.

aitm

Quote from: "Jmpty"I know some of you are, as am I. Here's me just shy of my 18th birthday. Ft Knox, KY.

[/img]

did ya take the lenses out for the pic? also are you really 12 in the pic, and lastly, did they just invent color?

hehehehehehe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Kodachrome..... give you those nice bright colors, the greens of summer.... looks like a picture from my old Polaroid.

AllPurposeAtheist

That picture should be the recruiting picture for the next big war! Young men and boys, even the ones who are bullied will say, 'If he can do it so can I! I wanna be a stone cold hig?ly trained killing machine too!' ***recommends to office of recruiting & propaganda..

baddogma

"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

SvZurich

Quote from: "Jmpty"I know some of you are, as am I. Here's me just shy of my 18th birthday. Ft Knox, KY.

[/img]
Oh my, artist Steve Rogers in the early days?  :D
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "baddogma"I'll play.

Wow, the Marines wear rouge in their pictures! Or the photographer was just telling dirty jokes that made you blush in anger that day. :D

baddogma

"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

aitm

you got that look, " I don't know how to kill you yet, but I will!"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

It's that, 'this fucking collar is strangling me!' look..