News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslim Bomb Prank

Started by FaithIsFilth, December 23, 2015, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

That guy running up the escalator would've been better off to've jumped over the rail - there'd've been plenty between him and the package to at least avoid shrapnel, and much of his hearing would've been saved.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

It's staged.  Also, that's a really good way to get shot, so don't try this at home.

Unbeliever

Oh, I know it was staged, I just think it wasn't very educational. Or in good taste, for that matter.

God Not Found

aitm

Knowing that it was staged made me laugh. If it wasn't staged I woulda laughed at the first bullet.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Sal1981

reminds me of the staged prank about not making pranks in Brazil or some other South-american country.

Basically it's a guy hiding in postoffice box (where you deliver mail) and throwing mail out that comes into the box. Until one guy pulls a gun.

Baruch

Basically a prank is funny until someone lets their bowels go in fright ... and it is kind of cruel ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynvKWYvyCqw
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 24, 2015, 02:02:33 PM

How about the ones who are able to do both?

Asylum?

Then thinking without feeling...Myeh.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 23, 2015, 04:54:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

It's staged.  Also, that's a really good way to get shot, so don't try this at home.
Well yeah. I always assume anything on youtube is fake until shown otherwise. It's still really funny. I applaud these pranksters for successfully trolling so many people though. A story has blown up online about one of the pranksters getting shot doing another bomb prank. I just read a five page thread and not one person questioned whether the story was legit lol. People will believe anything.

http://utmnews.com/man-involved-with-jalal-brother-prank-shot-while-making-another-fake-bomb-stunt/

If I had a gun on me and was pranked like this, I certainly don't think I would shoot the guy. What if a 20 year old white guy or black guy threw his bag and ran away? I doubt I would be thinking "it's a bomb". The last thing I'm thinking when I see someone dressed up like a Muslim might on the street is bombs.

GreatLife

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 25, 2015, 11:13:49 AM
How about the ones who are able to do both?

Asylum?

More like comedic tragedy....

Shiranu

The whole prank culture on YouTube in general is just a sad way to excuse being an asshole. Never got the appeal of it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 26, 2015, 04:09:18 AM
The whole prank culture on YouTube in general is just a sad way to excuse being an asshole. Never got the appeal of it.

The low budget version of Reality TV ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2015, 04:32:17 AM
The low budget version of Reality TV ;-(

Yes and no... Reality TV only hurts the "actors" and people stupid enough to watch it (and I fall into that category from time to time :P). The real "pranks" fuck with innocent bystanders to get their jolly.

Having just watched the video... okay that is staged as hell so I don't particularly have much of a problem with this one in particular. There were some of those I actually got a grin out of.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

FaithIsFilth

Scaring the shit out of an asshole with a prank is great though. A few years back, I gave my neighbour 20 dollars to get me pot. He said the dealer robbed him, but I knew he was lying. I wasn't going to get into a fistfight over 20 dollars, so I just grabbed my cap gun, hid it behind my back, then shot it at his face. He flinched so bad lol. Like a little girl... the look on his face haha.