Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Calling all Coloradans!

Started by hillbillyatheist, March 19, 2013, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyatheist

http://signon.org/sign/a-living-wage-fo ... by=3184038

sign this petition and pass it on.

our state has its house, senate and governor controlled by democrats.

therefore we can raise our states minimum wage and not wait on washington.

nobody who works 40 hours a week should live in poverty.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

NitzWalsh

I have family in Colorado, I've never met them though. Otherwise I'd forward this to them.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

hillbillyatheist

its sad but most of my friends are either not liberals or not from colorado.
I got an email saying if I get at least 20 signatures they'l share it with a thousand people in my area.

so at this point I don't care if you're from colorado ro not. sign it and pass it on. lets at least grow it enough that moveon shares it with liberals in this area.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

NitzWalsh

Just did it.

$12 an hour eh? What's the current minimum there?

Here it's $10.25, which happens to be what I make an hour, sort of... I actually get paid double time Monday-Thursday and quadruple time on Friday.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

hillbillyatheist

its $7.78 right now.

frankly as Elizabeth Warren points out if it had kept up with productivity and we all had gotten our fair share it'd be $22 an hour today.

so asking for 12 bucks is perfectly reasonable.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

but...but...but...think of the poor, poor pathetic job creators! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Forwarded it to my daughter.

hillbillyatheist

David Mills Author of the atheist Universe just signed it. He also posted it on his facebook page. thats pretty cool!
now its your turn AF. sign it!

just click here

hillbillyatheist

I need 5 more signatures to reach 20, the magic number where moveon will share this with 1000 local progressives and maybe get this thing to take off. can I get 5 of you to step up?
thanks!

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

I just love to see you beg and grovel..but..I'm in anyway IF my phone permits it.

Edit: Well I'll be damned.. DAMNED I SAID! It crashes my browser every steenking time even after reboot.

You may continue begging and groveling.. Good luck!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hillbillyatheist

just click here