46-year-old trans woman is beginning her new life — as a 6-year-old girl

Started by _Xenu_, December 12, 2015, 12:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

This is definitely causing some fierce debate in other places, including the comment section in the article. I already checked the Onion, saw no mention of it.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/12/this-46-year-old-trans-woman-is-beginning-her-new-life-as-a-6-year-old-girl/

QuoteA transgender woman has left behind her former life â€" including a wife and seven children â€" to live as a six-year-old girl with two adoptive “parents.”

Stefonknee (pronounced Stephanie) Wolschtt, 46, says she does not “want to be an adult right now.”

Her new identity expression was too much for Stefonkee’s wife of 23 years, who reportedly told her to “stop being trans or leave.”

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Baruch

If you know the scene .. this is adult baby practice ... and is kinky.  It is not a medical procedure.  Of course a lot of people should be kept in diapers ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jack89

TomFoolery

I'm not really sure what to think. Obviously no one's situation is the same and I don't know this person, but...

A part of me thinks this is just an adult (I don't know if she's really trans or not) using the trans thing to escape adult responsibilities. I think this story gives a lot of trans naysayers ammo to say this story is just an example of how being trans has nothing to do with they way you're born and just a means to get attention and/or escape responsibility.

I guess a part of me also thinks this person really is trans but has a lot of other psychological issues going on that confuse the issue for a lot of people on the outside looking in.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Baruch

If you know this scene there are ...

Adult babies who are not trans and not gay
Adult babies who are trans and not gay
Adult babies who are trans and gay
Adult babies who are not trans and gay

And of course there are trans and gays who are not adult babies.

I see this as akin to Bronies (no insult intended) ... there are a lot of people with issues left over from infancy.  Also if you get old enough, and in a nursing home ... you are in second infancy anyway.  Also it is possible to be into adult babyhood without any sex involved.  Sex with adult babies, on the part of the "parent" has its own ... issues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

If this person honestly thinks it's okay to leave behind a family like that, maybe they really aren't ready for adult responsibilities. There are plenty of assisted living facilities that can help her with that problem.

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Quotesays she does not “want to be an adult right now.”

Tell me about it...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

FaithIsFilth

I don't have a problem with this baby thing as long as you aren't hurting anyone. I'm still going to laugh at this image of an adult baby, but yeah, if you're not hurting anyone then all is fine. She has these people who 'adopted' her, so what can I say? If they want to take care of her, have at it. It's not my business.

Leaving your kids for this is not ok, but the article does say her wife wanted her gone anyways just for being trans. She would have kicked her out and probably won custody. Hopefully she can put the baby thing aside from time to time and go spend some time with her kids.

Baruch

Things like this have a lot of ... "Squirrel!" to them.

Alternatively, "her" natural children can treat her like their baby sister ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

Quote from: Shiranu on December 12, 2015, 06:41:52 PM
Tell me about it...

No shit. Today my step daughter demanded to be treated like a "grown up". As I was in the middle of collecting laundry, I just dumped it on her bed for her to do instead and I went and took a long bath followed by a nap. My laundry is now on her floor and she's asleep. No one in my house ate dinner, and no one in my house also complained about it either. I came to the realization that either I'm trying too hard or my efforts are completely unnoticed. Kinda makes me want to regress to age six too.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Baruch on December 12, 2015, 12:40:48 PM
If you know the scene .. this is adult baby practice ... and is kinky.

(Don't worry. She's 16 here)

Baruch

50 Shades Of Pink ;-)

Also I suspect a little masochism might be involved, not just a desire to escape the rather horrendous reality of adulthood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers