Bronx Priest Steals 1 Million For Wild S&M Romance With Boyfriend

Started by stromboli, December 11, 2015, 08:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx-priest-sued-allegedly-stealing-1m-churches-article-1.2462101

QuoteA scandalous lawsuit accuses a Bronx priest of looting more than $1 million from a pair of city parishes â€" then spending the cash on a long-running S&M romance with a muscle-bound boyfriend.

The Rev. Peter Miqueli reportedly paid $1,000 per rough sex session with his hunky lover, who demanded the priest address him as “Master” â€" and drink his urine, the lawsuit said

The sex-slave priest and his boy toy have shared a house in Brick, N.J., after Miqueli paid $264,000 cash six years ago, according to the suit.

Miqueli, 53, was also accused of stealing money donated to fix a church pipe organ, siphoning funds from a parish thrift shop and getting high on drugs provided by a Bronx parishioner.

So beefy boy drinks urine from the bad priest and then beefy boy pumps weights while priest preaches sanctimoniously from pulpit. God bless America.

SGOS

LOL  And this priest is one of the good ones.  Except for stealing the money, maybe.  But you can't say he wasted it.  At least not any more than the money the church wastes on the Pope.  But $1000 dollars for a hour of beefcake?  Maybe he could find a skinnier guy for like fifty bucks.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: stromboli on December 11, 2015, 08:46:24 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx-priest-sued-allegedly-stealing-1m-churches-article-1.2462101

So beefy boy drinks urine from the bad priest and then beefy boy pumps weights while priest preaches sanctimoniously from pulpit. God bless America.

No, no... the priest drank the beefy boy master's urine. Details are everything in a lurid sex scandal.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

TomFoolery

Quote from: stromboli on December 11, 2015, 08:46:24 PM
The Rev. Peter Miqueli reportedly paid $1,000 per rough sex session with his hunky lover, who demanded the priest address him as “Master” â€" and drink his urine, the lawsuit said

The sex-slave priest and his boy toy have shared a house in Brick, N.J., after Miqueli paid $264,000 cash six years ago, according to the suit.

I wanna see the accounting. Before I read the second line, I'm thinking 1,000,000 total is still a LOT of sex if the sessions are $1000 a pop.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

But lets be honest ... this is a bohemian crowd here.  And the gay among us may be jealous ... so it would be wrong to titter over the gay aspect.  This must be a very American priest ... because Americans are masters of hypocrisy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

It never ceases to amaze me how kinky the sexually repressed can be.

But what a waste of money. I could have given him some urine for free. Call it "communion".
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Atheon on December 14, 2015, 05:08:41 AM

But what a waste of money. I could have given him some urine for free. Call it "communion".

Take the body of christ! Take it!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

SilentFutility

I just can't stop laughing at the guy's nose to be honest.

Munch

I feel that if church funds have to go somewhere, going to pay for S&M gear and a sling is so much more worth it for its practicality.

Candles would just burn down, a new nativity scene would just be put in cold storage for 11 months of the year. But a sling is something for all the year round.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Kissing the Pope's "ring" - of a chastity device - seems a natural sacrament ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on December 12, 2015, 11:47:45 AM
But lets be honest ... this is a bohemian crowd here.  And the gay among us may be jealous ... so it would be wrong to titter over the gay aspect.  This must be a very American priest ... because Americans are masters of hypocrisy.
Not really jealous of a guy that drinks piss.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.