46-year-old trans woman is beginning her new life — as a 6-year-old girl

Started by _Xenu_, December 12, 2015, 12:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Imagine the scenario:

Wife: Honey, pick up your damn dirty clothes and put them in the hamper...

Husband: You keep saying that and I'll get myself adopted as a trans by a lovely couple as a six year-old and play forever like I so deserve...

On a more serious note: this dude/gal is a disservice to all trans who are trying hard to make it through this world.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: josephpalazzo on December 13, 2015, 11:47:41 AM
Imagine the scenario:

Wife: Honey, pick up your damn dirty clothes and put them in the hamper...

Husband: You keep saying that and I'll get myself adopted as a trans by a lovely couple as a six year-old and play forever like I so deserve...

On a more serious note: this dude/gal is a disservice to all trans who are trying hard to make it through this world.
Hey! He's a man trapped in an imaginary body scenario.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Yes, most trans are M to F, and just want to be adult women.  Don't mistake an extreme for the norm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Hey, you are as you identify. If she wants to be six, let her.

I'm a young, rich, dashing, muscular, well-hung billionaire.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Atheon on December 14, 2015, 05:12:04 AM
Hey, you are as you identify. If she wants to be six, let her.

I'm a young, rich, dashing, muscular, well-hung billionaire.
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: josephpalazzo on December 13, 2015, 11:47:41 AM
Dude? No need to be a transphobe here. This adult baby chick is no worse than any regular old gold digging whore in this world. If you won the lottery, would you say no thanks, I don't want the money?

She definitely should have told her partner she was trans before they had anywhere near seven kids though. Her leaving the kids might not have happened if she was ok with her being trans, but her not being ok with a trans partner is completely understandable, so the trans partner is mostly to blame for not telling her partner who she is much earlier.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 14, 2015, 09:14:07 AM
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

The on-line comic, Skin Horse, has a character who is the brain of a computer geek put into an Osprey aircraft ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SilentFutility

46 year old man is actually 6 year old girl.

In other news, mentally ill man is actually mentally ill man.

Baruch

Quote from: SilentFutility on December 15, 2015, 05:07:40 PM
46 year old man is actually 6 year old girl.

In other news, mentally ill man is actually mentally ill man.

In an irrational world, it is hard to tell what sanity is.  For a rationalist, living in this world, is an opportunity to scratch one's head ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.