News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jerry Jr. stirs the pot

Started by aitm, December 06, 2015, 03:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Brian37

That family has always been a bunch of bullies. The only people that like them in Lynchburg Va are the college and his church, even the fundies outside his church that live there hate them.

I like what Hitchens said upon Jerry's death, "If you gave that man an enema you could bury him in a matchbox"
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

TomFoolery

He runs a school started by his father... a guy who thinks gays were the cause of 9/11. I just can't say his outlook surprises me.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Baruch

The Elmer Gantrys keep reproducing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

QuoteLiberty University, a popular pilgrimage site for presidential candidates,

A bit off topic, but I found this part of the article clever and entertaining, as it says so much about the caliber of our modern day politicians (and also many of their constituents).  It's not like a speaking engagement.  It's a pilgrimage.  LOL 

Atheon

Oh god, there's ANOTHER one?

I remember when I heard the news about Jerry Falwell's death. I almost crashed the car, I was so ecstatic from joy.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca