News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Forum Existence?

Started by jjringu, March 19, 2013, 03:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitzWalsh

Canada... British Columbia, where I am, is almost 36% non-religious. I know that doesn't mean atheist, but it's a good start. The national average is 28%.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

jjringu

Wow that sounds great, and I actually didn't know that.  You guys seem so much nicer haha.  And yes, I will definitely visit, hopefully I'll be employed soon so I can start traveling.

Btw, congrats on the 2010 World Cup :).  I was rooting for you guys during the final game.

Sorry didn't see last post.  Canada?  I didn't know that, my friend just moved to Vancouver and I was gonna visit him next month.  He loves it there.

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "jjringu"Wow that sounds great, and I actually didn't know that.  You guys seem so much nicer haha.  And yes, I will definitely visit, hopefully I'll be employed soon so I can start traveling.

Btw, congrats on the 2010 World Cup :).  I was rooting for you guys during the final game.

Sorry didn't see last post.  Canada?  I didn't know that, my friend just moved to Vancouver and I was gonna visit him next month.  He loves it there.

I'm very close to Vancouver, it's a very nice city. I would like to one day move there, but it's so freaking expensive.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

jjringu

No way!  Yeah he tells me it's really nice over there.  How far are you?

Thumpalumpacus

<insert witty aphorism here>

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "jjringu"No way!  Yeah he tells me it's really nice over there.  How far are you?

From the downtown Vancouver area... About an hour. From the closest of the towns that make up the Metro Vancouver area, about 20 minutes.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

SvZurich

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.