News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Jump Theory

Started by GrinningYMIR, December 01, 2015, 06:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

My friend and I were in class before the class started and we started talking about string theory and such, and he was explaining how using a tesseract as a model for an atom in the fourth dimension would lead one to believe that if you took an individual plane of a tesseract, of which there are 24, you could apply the theory of relativity to it. Based on the fact that one plane of a fourth dimensional object is a third dimensional object. This means that you can find the mass of a fourth dimensional object by multiplying the found mass of one of the planes by a factor of 24.

This represented by P for plane, T for the total 24 planes of the tesseract and M for the mass of the tess. This equation is written as M= (P x 24) and the energy of said plane being represented by (1) P= M/24

(The planes in the tesseract are 3-dimensional because they have height length and width.)

If you were to apply the mass theory (the idea that you can travel faster than the speed of light if the mass of the given object is removed, or negated) you get an equation reading [(P)c squared = (P x 24) c squared. This is what is given if you plug in the variables for E=Mcsquared without the mass which is removed by what I suggest could be theoretically possible.

As an example we had him go from one end of the room to the other and said it used 100 joules of energy. If true (random number) string theory could lead to using 10% or less energy to go from one area, through a given area of space, to another location.

if you find an element with an atomic mass of zero or less you could in theory create an engine that uses their element as a power source which would enable faster than light travel, given that there is no atomic mass, no mass to slow the speed of travel. We already have created these elements with antimatter, therefore you could, in theory create an engine that uses antimatter to travel FTL.

E= (o) c squared= Mass Theory

2P= mass > Zero

for the given experiment we used P=1 and M=24

IF you could create this, and all of this applies, and the theory of relativity works with a fourth dimensional object through the third dimensional planes that make it up, and combine this with the Mass Theory (if true) and String Theory (again if true) FTL travel is possible.

Conclusion: We conclude that if you found a way to eliminate mass using the mass theory you can travel a given distance using limited or no energy. Using string theory Mass theory and ToR we have created our theory on how to travel faster than the speed of light.

We call this theory, the 4th dimensional jump theory.

Our notes are available if you would like to see them.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

doorknob

interesting theory. I'm sure that this is possible how ever how are you going to make the rest of the mass from anything else you put on that engine disappear?

If you can do that I'd be impressed.

Other than transporting information IE binary or other computational language I don't see where such an engine would be applicable.

GrinningYMIR

I have a theory that it is possible in some way to harness the power that is given off my the engine and use it to shoot an object across space. Think of the engine as a relay, it does not move with the object it moves the object.

doorknob

you would still need to bring the mass of the object being moved to zero. I'm assuming the only thing we will be able to transport will be subatomic particles. Ok by a stretch of the imagination maybe we can just rebuild the object on the other side using sub atomic particles sort of like the teleport machine on star trek.

It's an interesting theory but I'm not sure how you expect to transport something that has mass.

Sal1981

Would make for interesting long distance communication.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: doorknob on December 02, 2015, 12:35:06 PM
you would still need to bring the mass of the object being moved to zero. I'm assuming the only thing we will be able to transport will be subatomic particles. Ok by a stretch of the imagination maybe we can just rebuild the object on the other side using sub atomic particles sort of like the teleport machine on star trek.

It's an interesting theory but I'm not sure how you expect to transport something that has mass.

I'm not saying it's not easy to do or even provable but I think our theory demonstrates that if you could do it, make all of this and the mass issue, FTL travel is possible

Which is against the modern standpoint