who else is afraid donald trump will get elected?

Started by doorknob, November 29, 2015, 10:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

The Republicans, when in power, mess up the country terribly, then "the powers that be" allow a Democrat to get into the office so they'll have someone to blame for the mess. Once the Democrat cleans up the mess, the Republicans return to power so they can mess the country up again.

This time around, the mess isn't yet cleaned up, so the Democrats will stay in the office for at least another 4 years, and they can continue to try to clean up (and be blamed for) the mess made by the last Republican to hold the office.

So the Republicans running for the presidencey know they can say just about anything at all, since none of them are slated by "the powers that be" to get into the presidency this time around.

It's all kabuki theater.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 16, 2015, 04:10:56 PM
The Republicans, when in power, mess up the country terribly, then "the powers that be" allow a Democrat to get into the office so they'll have someone to blame for the mess. Once the Democrat cleans up the mess, the Republicans return to power so they can mess the country up again.

This time around, the mess isn't yet cleaned up, so the Democrats will stay in the office for at least another 4 years, and they can continue to try to clean up (and be blamed for) the mess made by the last Republican to hold the office.

So the Republicans running for the presidencey know they can say just about anything at all, since none of them are slated by "the powers that be" to get into the presidency this time around.

It's all kabuki theater.

You know way to much ... take a pill ... Neo.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Nonsensei

Shiranu I guess we just look at this differently, probably because I never take any politician at face value. If they say something, its always calculated in my mind. There are very few exceptions, like Palin, and they are all invariably stupid as hell. So when a politician is a highly educated former democrat with a multi billion dollar business empire and he says 'build a wall between the U.S and Mexico' my deception meter hits the red zone ESPECIALLY when it WORKS and he experiences a meteoric rise from an unknown with 2% of the republican voter base to the frontrunner with 42% of the base in the span of a few months.

Its calculated, and its overwhelming success is evidence of that to me. We have even seen some other candidates like Carson attempt to copycat the strategy. To my view, its a strange mixture of sad and hilarious watching the republican voter base be manipulated like play-doh without even realizing it.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

LoriPinkAngel

Frankly, I'm afraid of all of the Republican candidates but he is probably the worst.

Baruch

Remember what Ur-fascism in the US is like.  The primary principle is racism ... and the White proles/peasants are waiting for a Great White Hope ... originally in heavy weight boxing, but also in politics.  Trump is able to tap into the ur-fascism of that demographic.  If Cruz wasn't a Canadian deep-throat he could have a chance as a theocrat ... and might still pick things up if Trump/Carson fall.  The R-base can never go for Carson, for obvious reasons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

it's a democracy illusion that people are made to think they choose the president by voting...there are only two candidates who is determined by oligarchy, by little group of people who govern the usa far from eyes...this is a system comprising of lots of mechanisms...