Started by WitchSabrina, March 18, 2013, 03:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Mathias

Quote from: "widdershins"
Quote from: "stromboli"This is not history. It amounts to proselytizing. The producers of the history channel should be ashamed.
They're known as "The Hitler Channel" and have such hits as The Bermuda Triangle: Startling New Secrets in which they went back and forth with the nuttiest physicists I've ever seen trying to determine whether it was a black hole or white hole...or maybe both in the Bermuda Triangle causing all the strange disappearances...in the exact same numbers as any other similarly traveled waters in the world.  At least the Bible is a real thing, so I'd say it's a step up for them.

The Bermuda Triangle's "mystery"  is as false as the "prophecies" and "miracles" of the bible and Elvis being alive. The difference is how long they believe in this crap cause the ability of the human being deceived, believing what he wants and not on evidence and logic.
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

GurrenLagann

This show is a joke. My Mom asked me if I would watch it (she recently found out I was an atheist), and I laughed and told her I watched one and it was crappy as could be.

I'm just waiting for Kirk Cameron to make an appearance, with Ray Comfort for good measure.
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

widdershins

Quote from: "GurrenLagann"This show is a joke. My Mom asked me if I would watch it (she recently found out I was an atheist), and I laughed and told her I watched one and it was crappy as could be.

I'm just waiting for Kirk Cameron to make an appearance, with Ray Comfort for good measure.
You know, we could redo this again and actually make it interesting.  I'm thinking Spock (the character, not just the actor) as Jesus, Elijah getting "beamed up" to Heaven, a light sabre fight which Satan loses before being cast out of Heaven (with God talking on his communicator saying, "Now!  Initiate transport!"), etc.
This sentence is a lie...

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "widdershins"
Quote from: "GurrenLagann"This show is a joke. My Mom asked me if I would watch it (she recently found out I was an atheist), and I laughed and told her I watched one and it was crappy as could be.

You know, we could redo this again and actually make it interesting.  I'm thinking Spock (the character, not just the actor) as Jesus, Elijah getting "beamed up" to Heaven, a light sabre fight which Satan loses before being cast out of Heaven (with God talking on his communicator saying, "Now!  Initiate transport!"), etc.

:rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "widdershins"Surprise, surprise, the devil is a black guy.  The GOP must be eating this series up.

Um, I don't think that's a black actor.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

widdershins

Quote from: "Mister Agenda"
Quote from: "widdershins"Surprise, surprise, the devil is a black guy.  The GOP must be eating this series up.

Um, I don't think that's a black actor.
No, he's Moroccan, but they did "black him up" for the part.
This sentence is a lie...

Jmpty

To quote David Letterman, " If Obama was Satan, the republicans would be more willing to make a deal with him."
???  ??