Floats like a butterfly stings like a bee, going after Mohammed the real Ali

Started by Brian37, November 21, 2015, 06:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

What pisses me off about the well intended left is how they can call Ayaan Hirsi Ali a bigot. Just had a women atheist x Muslim call her that yesterday on twitter. If people would actually listen to her instead of sticking their fingers in their ears like childish brats, they'd know she is not a female Trump in the slightest.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/20/ayaan-hirsi-ali-islam-interview-ctn.cnn
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Baruch

Unfortunately ... Ms Ali is an asshole.  Just because you are a woman at one time oppressed by Islam ... that doesn't make one a martyr or even a good person.  There are much better former Muslims shared here in the recent past ... people who are not assholes.

But if you follow the Middle Eastern way, that an enemy of my enemy is my friend ... then since Ms Ali is anti-Islam, then you can go ahead and embrace her ... but check for ticks afterward.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on November 21, 2015, 10:02:20 AM
Unfortunately ... Ms Ali is an asshole.  Just because you are a woman at one time oppressed by Islam ... that doesn't make one a martyr or even a good person.  There are much better former Muslims shared here in the recent past ... people who are not assholes.

But if you follow the Middle Eastern way, that an enemy of my enemy is my friend ... then since Ms Ali is anti-Islam, then you can go ahead and embrace her ... but check for ticks afterward.
What the fuck are you talking about? She speaks from experience and did you even watch the interview in OP? As for your second paragraph ... wut?

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on November 21, 2015, 10:28:37 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? She speaks from experience and did you even watch the interview in OP? As for your second paragraph ... wut?

Been following her genocidal bigotry for years now.  Some women, when raped ... want all men dead ... while they do speak from experience ... I still take their diagnosis/prognosis with caution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

ah..the ku klux klan cotton farmer…..ignore what he says about cotton farming, although he knows all there is to know about it, because he is also a racist…..makes sense.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

I would trust Ms Ali ... as to how it feels to be oppressed, because in fact she was.  But it is normal for humans to turn that experience into reasons for hate and violence against others.  I would not translate that into her expertise in European politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on November 21, 2015, 11:04:09 PM
I would …….

You've made three posts in this thread out of six. I think most of us have a pretty good idea of the size paint brush you have.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteBeen following her genocidal bigotry for years now.

Ayan Hirsi Ali is a genocidal bigot? That's news to me. 
How? Why? Care to explain?

CloneKai

learn from Israel!
maybe the killing have stopped. its peaceful there right?

CloneKai

Quote from: Baruch on November 21, 2015, 01:32:20 PM
Been following her genocidal bigotry for years now.  Some women, when raped ... want all men dead ... while they do speak from experience ... I still take their diagnosis/prognosis with caution.
i don't like her, though i can't put my finger on why. maybe just me being an idiot. but i have only listened to her once or twice.
could you give us some references of her genocidal bigotry, without philosophy and history, please  :smile2:

though i especially like how she said, some muslim should try to reform islam. i wonder how that will go, especially if everyone is aware that they are trying to make a new islam  :shifty:

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 22, 2015, 03:32:53 AM
Baruch wrote:
Ayan Hirsi Ali is a genocidal bigot? That's news to me. 
How? Why? Care to explain?

Sir ... if Attila the Hun wanted to save Europe from Islam, you would endorse him.  Ms Ali is no Attila.  But she isn't a good spokesperson for anti-Islamic politics ... except for the bigoted kind.  Your attempt at hyperbole fails.  For a more balanced view ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali

I don't support female sex mutilation either ... but she was a collaborator with Theo van Gough and is married to Niall Ferguson.  While I don't support assassination of Islamic critics ... Theo van Gough was a KKK dutchman who didn't take enough precautions.  And Niall Ferguson is a Western historian/chauvinist who supports McCain and Romney.  She has supposedly reduced her hatred in public ... perhaps because it isn't well received except on Fox News (Confederate Broadcast Network).  Niall Ferguson would be a man who would have fit better into the heyday of British Imperialism.

https://newrepublic.com/article/117348/ayaan-hirsi-ali-brandeis-controversy

But her comments around that time regarding Islam, and at another time regarding Judaism ... is not inconsistent with many folks posting here, being aligned with militant atheism.  And I have gotten bad vibes listening to her speak as well.  Just saying, not a good spokesperson ... if one has issues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.