News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ISIS Women and Enforcers in Syria

Started by CloneKai, November 22, 2015, 07:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloneKai

QuoteI went to the beach, I wore a bikini. Even in Syria, we wore short skirts and tank tops, and all of this was normal. Even my brothers didn’t care â€" I had no trouble from anyone.

you know your country is fucked up if Syria before ISIS, was more tolerant to women wearing stuffs like this than your country.

now excuse me, i am going go and kill myself  :hang:

josephpalazzo

Quote from: CloneKai on November 22, 2015, 07:37:20 AM
you know your country is fucked up if Syria before ISIS, was more tolerant to women wearing stuffs like this than your country.

Some people forget that Syria, as a secular country, allowed many individuals from different faiths and different tribes, to rise in society - going to university, travel abroad, and yes, women wearing bikinis. The big mistake of Assad is that he aligned himself with Iran, the US mortal enemy. Most likely, anything that will replace him will be worse.

Baruch

SA is opposed to all this secularism ... and SA makes American presidents dance for them ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: CloneKai on November 22, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

Obama destroys life for women inside of Syria while causing hundreds of thousands to die and he gets the Peace Prize lol.