News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Latest GMO

Started by Baruch, November 19, 2015, 05:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

In the future I will be dead ... so much for the benefits of change.  But Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will never be real, but Soylent Sheeple will be.  Thanks to the mad scientists ... like Dr Strangelove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUCLHzWiJo

Long before Dr Kissinger created Mini-me ... aka Nixon

According to Dr Freud .. it is inevitable that everyone will kill their father and marry their mother ... but you go first by all means ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on November 22, 2015, 08:33:27 AM
Shelve the hyperbole. You're still talking about a handful of proteins out of the thousands that make an eel an eel or a human a human.

Like it or not, our food supply is going to change in the future. Our old, naturally-bred crops and animal stocks aren't going to cut it anymore in the very near future, with climate change and the burgeoning population on the horizon. Those genetically engineered salmon were made precisely because the wild populations don't cut it anymore. Wild caught salmon is not going to be on your table in the near future. Your only choice is whether that's because the GM salmon is cheaper and drove wild salmon catching to a minimum while those populations recover, or because the wild salmon is extinct.

He has a phobia….he has a mental condition…but I think we all knew that a while ago.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Well ... dogs return to their vomit ... don't they say?  I am more like a cat ... I keep clean ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Sal1981 on November 20, 2015, 08:03:02 AM
Labeling GMO/non-GMO on products is fine, IMO.
Gotta disagree with you there.  It'd be like putting an ingredient list on vaccines.  All it does is ratchet up the fear factor among the uneducated/miseducated like OP.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 23, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Gotta disagree with you there.  It'd be like putting an ingredient list on vaccines.  All it does is ratchet up the fear factor among the uneducated/miseducated like OP.

Yes, I do want all the nucleotide pairs listed ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

I forget where I read it, maybe here in another thread that humans are really 60% water, 14% human cells and 16% bacteria of other DNA. Basically what I suggested nearly 30 years ago with complete ignorance, that all creatures are simple varieties of a "Queen Mary", the micro world grew us as vessels for them to live in. Someday perhaps they will come to "evolve" into not needing animals and we all slowly melt back into the "pond"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust