News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dont you just fucking hate it when people try to convert you

Started by yoyobeerman, March 17, 2013, 09:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Teaspoon Shallow"I had a girlfriend who started to with hold sex unless I came to church with her.

Afterwards we use to have sex in the car before dropping her back to her home. :-$

Was a very strange time in my life.  :-?

Sex used for motivation to convert?  Now...........might that be God-Approved I wonder?  What with stoning of sluts in the bible and all.
Things that make you go 'hmmmm'.
 :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Plu

As long as it's for the glory of god, all will be forgiven, right? :P

jonnytexas

I prefer the boning of sluts, but thats just me
You mean all I have to do is say "sorry God" and all is forgiven?....I\'m gonna have some fun then

Atheon

I haven't had anyone try to convert me since I was in college, when some bitch pretended to befriend me just to try to get me to join her cult.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mathias

If there was a commandment: "Thou shalt not fall in contradiction," religion would not exist!
"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

Fluffhead

yes i do but i just tell them to fuck off
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Savior2006

Quote from: "Seabear"It falls into two categories for me:
1. People who really truly believe and care about you, so they want you to be "saved" too. I try to be patient with these people - they mean well.

Same here, though you are mostly going to find those people in your family, who are the most likely to love you no matter what. At the same time, they have to know when enough is enough. That's the problem with religious folks. Because they "care" about you, they think crossing the line again and again is A-OK.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

SvZurich

That last category is my Aunt and her daughter (my favorite cousin).  They want me to join them in Heaven, and I have to remind them that I already did the Xian thing and it wasn't for me.  Loki's cooler, and so is Nifflheim.  :D
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.