News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Death to America!

Started by pr126, November 02, 2015, 11:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Death to America?  Oh not to worry, we don't really mean it, we just like teaching it to our children.  Sure we don't mind flying your planes into your sky scrapers after murdering the pilots and the airline hostess by slitting their throats.  The trouble with you Americans is you just take things too personally.  Take a lesson from our women.  They understand they need to be stoned to death when their brother feels dishonored, and they don't complain.  This is not done with malicious intent.  It's just a cultural thing.  We like shouting "Death to America" and shooting our AK 47s into the air, because like anybody else, it's a chance to be on the television.  Yeah, OK, it's only on the nightly news, but eventually, we hope to be invited to the Jerry Springer show, where other Arabs can watch us yell, "Death to America," and clap their hands with joy.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: pr126 on November 02, 2015, 11:33:54 AM
Death to America' stands despite nuclear deal: Iran MPs
Relax, they don't mean it.
So you would be saying "I love America" if they were constantly threatening to bomb your country? I don't blame them for chanting that when the other side is constantly threatening to destroy them. How is this even a little bit surprising to you? If the US was talking about bombing my country for no good reason, I would probably feel the same way. Luckily the US is my countries biggest ally though, so I don't have to worry about them bombing me out of existence.

SGOS

Well actually, like you apparently feel, I have a hard time buying that they don't really mean it.