Author Topic: Wikipedia is going to ban the article on 'Standard argument against free will'  (Read 676 times)

What do you think can be a good cause for deleting an article from an online encyclopedia, if its name is a distinguished scientific term?
(The following article used to exist:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:21:47 AM by vanguarde »

Offline Sal1981

Your 2nd link should be

You missed the 2nd right parenthesis.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" --- Richard P. Feynman

Offline trdsf

It should be noted that the cause for deletion is not the subject matter itself, but a combination of the poor authorship and that it was part of a whole brace of articles entered by the same editor that appear interrelated and original research.  I voted 'Keep, but rewrite'.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Offline Gerard

"Dilemma of determinism" seems to be still around, while I can't find "Standard arguments against free will".

Gerard
But as man exists in nature, I am not authorized to say that his formation, is above the power of nature.
Paul Henri Thiry Baron d' Holbach, (1723-1789)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk