Author Topic: God exists because God exists  (Read 18896 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: God exists because God exists
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2016, 09:55:18 AM »
Or you could make him do his own homework...  I got trapped in that by some kid who was SUPPOSED to be researching seed germination and found the gardening site I was at, at the time and just kept asking questions.  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Gregory

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2020, 04:37:56 AM »
If God exists, my whole life is a lie.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2020, 12:25:14 PM »
If God exists, my whole life is a lie.

You are a Cretan (a person from Crete).  In ancient times, the regular paradox was "I am a Cretan" ... because it was popularly believed that all Cretan are liars ;-)

G-d doesn't exist.  For the same reason that radio programs don't exist.  Only material exists (if we include radio waves as being materialist).  Human thought for that same reason, and software ... also don't exist.  Neural activity exists, but that isn't thought.  Electrical impulses in a computer exist, but that isn't software.  This is why AI is a lie, even if your life isn't.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2020, 08:16:22 PM »
If god exists, why not to show itself...

Is this the life we are living an exam whether we believe or not and according to our belief and way of life, we will be rewarded or punished afterlife.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2020, 12:33:56 PM »
If god exists, why not to show itself...

Is this the life we are living an exam whether we believe or not and according to our belief and way of life, we will be rewarded or punished afterlife.

I see and hear G-d all the time.  If you define water as not wet, then when you shower, you don't get wet.  Or are you "all wet"?

No, life isn't an exam.  It is purgatory.  Have you made your bed yet?  Shaved?  Taken a dump?  You have N days to do these things over and over until you get them right ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.