News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, November 04, 2015, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

hrdlr110

Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Hydra009

I'm triggered by these pro-rape microaggressions.  This classist video is PROBLEMATIC.

dtq123

Can we cut this off here? We understand that you don't like the modern wave of feminism.
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Shiranu

So... on one hand the sexism hurts men as well, so why do you hate men... on the other hand, internalized sexism is bullshit and a joke, sexism can never hurt people of your own sex...

Me thinks you might want to get your message a bit more organized.

Edit: The more I listen to it, the more it sounds like the people who say, "Why do black people riot and get upset? It's no longer about equality, they just want to be obnoxious and hate white people and use equality as an excuse!". It's the exact same argument (there are "extremists" who "hate whites" who have "taken over" the civil rights movement) used by racists which just a few words changed to discredit feminism... "There are "extremists" who "hate men" who have "taken over" the feminist movement!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Difference between Feminism and Femnazism. Difference between racial equality and racial "we're all equal but some are more equal than others". Difference between outrage over sexism and over sexualization and getting mad that someone looks too sexy while ignoring everyone else being sexualized.

EQUALITY MOTHER FUCKER *drop kicks Sarkesian*
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

This thread has accomplished exactly what I intended.

Notice which forum section I put this in... :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Draconic Aiur

What did the ho say to the man ho? Lets fuck

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on November 05, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
So... on one hand the sexism hurts men as well, so why do you hate men... on the other hand, internalized sexism is bullshit and a joke, sexism can never hurt people of your own sex...

Me thinks you might want to get your message a bit more organized.

Edit: The more I listen to it, the more it sounds like the people who say, "Why do black people riot and get upset? It's no longer about equality, they just want to be obnoxious and hate white people and use equality as an excuse!". It's the exact same argument (there are "extremists" who "hate whites" who have "taken over" the civil rights movement) used by racists which just a few words changed to discredit feminism... "There are "extremists" who "hate men" who have "taken over" the feminist movement!

That's because the feminist movement is not homogeneous and you have the misconception that just because you say: feminist such and such. It means you think all feminists such and such. People like sargon of akkad , shoeonhead and thunderf00t. They all understand feminism is not homogeneous they are talking about specific people with specific believes and you should stick to that and not generalize their statements to all possible incarnations of feminism. And yes this SJW feminists have taken a very prominent role in the media spotlight and have helped shift the perception of people on what feminism is about . Just look at the traffic of pages like everyday feminism, the mary sue, jezebel, laci green youtube channel, anita sarkeesian media presence.

And yes there's racist and violent black people and the media frenzy trying to frame unclear accidents as clearly racism only riles them up, and the destruction they cause riles up the white supremacists. So fuck yeah for rhetoric and false narratives and half truths from both sides polarizing society.