Know KKK Affiliates; via Anonymous

Started by JBCuzISaidSo, November 02, 2015, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Jack89 on November 02, 2015, 07:17:22 PM
Perhaps Anonymous should reveal themselves as well so these people can have an opportunity to face their accusers. 

well certainly one could post random names and suggest all kinds of "evildoings" but why would anyone do that eh?
Yeah, I like the idea originally but the nature of the game kinda vendors the findings as mere sour grapes.

I really like the idea of anonymous, but there is absolutely nothing that indicates what they present as the truth is actually……true
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Termin

Releasing names is one thing, are they releasing anything to back it up ?
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Hydra009

Quote from: aitm on November 02, 2015, 10:13:39 PMI really like the idea of anonymous, but there is absolutely nothing that indicates what they present as the truth is actually……true
Quote from: Termin on November 02, 2015, 10:32:34 PM
Releasing names is one thing, are they releasing anything to back it up ?
Jeezy-petes, guys.  Anon said that the evidence will be presented on Nov 5th.

Hydra009

Here's some background for those of us just tuning in.

QuoteLast year, the KKK distributed flyers that threatened to use lethal force against Ferguson “terrorists masquerading as ‘peaceful protesters.’” After that snagged the attention of Anonymous, the KKK later threatened to shoot anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. But this year it is the IntelGroup under the Anonymous banner calling the KKK “terrorists” and promising to strip KKK members of their anonymity.

“You once told Anonymous that we awakened a sleeping giant within you,” Anonymous told the KKK. “We are here to remind you once againâ€"you summoned an unslayable dragon.”

The first batch of doxing came in the form of three dumps on Pastebin; the leaked lists include a personal website, over 40 phone numbers and a couple dozen email addresses belonging to alleged KKK members. A new dump of 13 phone numbers were leaked today via Pastebin; there is also an ongoing tweeted doxing campaign, thus far naming a pastor, a senator and cops who are allegedly members of the Ku Klux Klan.

According to an OpKKK press release dated Nov. 1, members of Anonymous said they “shut down servers,” had “gotten personal information on members of the KKK, and infiltrated your Twitters and websites. And this is just the beginning. On November the 4th we will be having a Twitter storm, spreading awareness about the operation. And on the 5th we shall release more than 1,000 Ku Klux Klan members names and websites, new and old.”

“We never forgot your threats to the protesters in Ferguson, and we certainly never forgave you,” read the second press release by Anonymous. “More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the Fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives.” It goes on to call kindred spirits to stand together and give the KKK a Fifth of November that “shall never, ever” be forgotten.
tldr; KKK threatens Ferguson protesters and later threatens to shoot anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, the symbol of Anonymous.  Anonymous retaliates with its standard DDoS atttacks and also allegedly managed to snag identifying info on KKK members, threatens to make it all public on Nov 5th.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 02, 2015, 11:14:07 PM
Here's some background for those of us just tuning in.
tldr; KKK threatens Ferguson protesters and later threatens to shoot anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, the symbol of Anonymous.  Anonymous retaliates with its standard DDoS atttacks and also allegedly managed to snag identifying info on KKK members, threatens to make it all public on Nov 5th.

I know from my own sources, just how much sentiment was against Ferguson rioters (not marchers) ... aside from the original "police brutality" question.  I do not support vigilante action by either side ... and rioters are just exploiting the situation for personal gain.  America is afraid of marchers, and will get violent with rioters ... though this is properly a National Guard situation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

I'm interested to know how they tracked down these KKK members in the first place. It's not exactly like Ashley Madison where all you need to do is hack a website, unless the KKK has some secret photo-sharing server or something.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mike Cl

Quote from: TomFoolery on November 03, 2015, 08:07:34 AM
I'm interested to know how they tracked down these KKK members in the first place. It's not exactly like Ashley Madison where all you need to do is hack a website, unless the KKK has some secret photo-sharing server or something.
Fact checking and source checking is always good.  I watched MSNBC last night (well, while playing Mad Max, so it easily could have missed something) to see if they would report on it.  Nothing.  So, I'll wait to what else develops before I make up my mind.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Jack89

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 02, 2015, 09:35:25 PM
You mean you would like to see him/her killed. Why?
I see Anonymous and the KKK as two sides of the same coin.  They both hide their identity to avoid harm while they intimidate others into accepting their ideology.  Anonymous just made these people targets, whether their allegations are true or not.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on November 02, 2015, 04:24:03 PM
Say thank you, bitches:
I never thanked anyone who called me a "bitch", and I'm not about to start now. If you want to be treated more respectfully, then you need to learn how to treat others the same.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Shiranu

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 03, 2015, 09:57:07 AM
I never thanked anyone who called me a "bitch", and I'm not about to start now. If you want to be treated more respectfully, then you need to learn how to treat others the same.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Quote from: Jack89 on November 03, 2015, 09:15:58 AM
I see Anonymous and the KKK as two sides of the same coin.  They both hide their identity to avoid harm while they intimidate others into accepting their ideology.  Anonymous just made these people targets, whether their allegations are true or not.
I guess we'll have to wait until these allegations hold any water, until the 5th. I'll reserve my opinion until then.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jack89 on November 03, 2015, 09:15:58 AM
Yeah, I see your point.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on November 03, 2015, 09:57:07 AM

Then don't thank them. It wasn't an order.  :s_laugh:
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

Hydra009

Quote from: Jack89 on November 03, 2015, 09:15:58 AMI see Anonymous and the KKK as two sides of the same coin.  They both hide their identity to avoid harm while they intimidate others into accepting their ideology.  Anonymous just made these people targets, whether their allegations are true or not.
They do both use anonymity and harass a target.  However, the KKK has a unifying ideology (white supremacy) while anonymous does not (on a good day, they could be called cyber activists for a wide variety of causes).  And to my knowledge, Anonymous has never lynched anyone, so there's another tiny difference as well.  To me, it's more along the lines of The Punisher VS Red Skull.  Sure, no one's on the right side of the law in that fight, but their motivations are substantially different.

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on November 02, 2015, 05:11:04 PM
No skepticism at all here? Lexington Mayor Jim Gray is on the list. He is openly gay. Last I heard gay wasn't a popular lifestyle choice for the KKK.
As usual, Popeye, you are correct. I *normally* check and triple check when I post something here, part of the joy of AF. I did not do that this round. I tend towards belief only on the knowledge that Anonymous has been threatening this for a time, and that I want to know who associates. I can't, currently, find any contradictory information, which usually means jack all at this point.

So I'm still trusting that the information posted is correct, but that could change with new stuff. Tomorrow is only the 4th.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens