Exceptional graphic on human activities producing global warming

Started by josephpalazzo, November 12, 2015, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

oh please……anybody can make a chart that says and does stuff……well….I can't, but other people can…er……not anyone I know..but someone knows someone I know that can do that….so there's that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Termin

Quote from: aitm on November 12, 2015, 07:40:58 PM
oh please……anybody can make a chart that says and does stuff……well….I can't, but other people can…er……not anyone I know..but someone knows someone I know that can do that….so there's that.

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: aitm on November 12, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

:33:

Baruch

Pythagorean photoshop is one's friend ;-)

The real problem is summarizing a very large number of micro states in a few macro states.  In this case a single time series.  As if one can stick a thermometer in the Earth and get its core temperature, like you do with an infant.  But there is no alternative, in thermodynamics we can't deal with all those micro states.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.