Paul Ryan likely to become next speaker of the house of representatives

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, October 21, 2015, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I fucking hate the cocksucker, but it looks like he's going to be the next speaker and you can bet that the house will almost immediately begin trying to undo social security and privatize it.
Paul Ryan secures enough votes to become House Speaker

http://gu.com/p/4dgdm?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 21, 2015, 08:47:43 PM
I fucking hate the cocksucker, but it looks like he's going to be the next speaker and you can bet that the house will almost immediately begin trying to undo social security and privatize it.
Paul Ryan secures enough votes to become House Speaker

http://gu.com/p/4dgdm?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
Put my vote in the I hate the motherfucking, cocking sucking, whore to the highest bidder, Paul Ryan.  But that pretty much sums up my thoughts of all the repubes in DC--or the world for that matter.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

TomFoolery

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Baruch

Quote from: TomFoolery on October 21, 2015, 10:22:22 PM
Ugh.

I want to second that sentiment ;-( ... but he is trying to reign in the Tea-hadists ... who want to immediately implement Christian Dominionism as soon as the "orange tan" obstructionist is out of their way.  The RINOs are running scared (watch out for that horn).  The first target isn't SS and the two Ms (Medicare/Medicaid) ... but government shutdown over the budget limit.

I happen to disagree with Ryan on where cuts should be made ... ME interventionism would be my primary target.  I really don't cry about taxes paid by rich people if they have over one million per year in income ... they have gotten tax cuts since Kennedy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TopCat

Why does our government suck? Paul Ryan is a bigger asshole than Boehner.

Baruch

Quote from: TopCat on November 01, 2015, 08:28:34 PM
Why does our government suck? Paul Ryan is a bigger asshole than Boehner.

Entropy ... assholes left to themselves only get bigger.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.