News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tolerance: Muslims Versus Jews

Started by josephpalazzo, October 18, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteThat was a long list but nothing really original to islam. I am sure no mythical god ever said "you can change my words whenever you feel like it".
didn't Christian and Jews also had their own government and laws. and didn't any religion spread by war.
so this doesn't exactly answer my question about terrorism.

Sorry to disappoint. Try to do some research yourself if you are so interested.

CloneKai

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 12:14:05 PM
Sorry to disappoint. Try to do some research yourself if you are so interested.
I am more interested in yours opinion :shifty:
The problem is everyone comes up with different reasons. people who hate islam, people who hate muslim, people who just hate everyone else, people who loves others too much and then people who are actually sensible are lost somewhere in between. you know its quite confusing.

pr126

Quote from: CloneKai on October 18, 2015, 12:20:19 PM
I am more interested in yours  :shifty:
The problem is everyone comes up with different reasons. people who hate islam, people who hate muslim, people who just hate everyone else, people who loves others too much and then people who are actually sensible are lost somewhere in between. you know its quite confusing./quote]

Hating a hateful, supremacist, totalitarian fascist ideology is not wrong.

I studied Islam, its trilogy (quran, hadits, sirat rasool allah) the Sharia laws.
However, it does take a long time to read and understand the subject.
So I try to explain it in very simple terms if anyone would listen.
Also there should be a willingness to learn, but most people cannot be bothered.

All of it can be found on the Internet, at no charge. Go forth and read.

CloneKai

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 12:27:58 PM

Hating a hateful, supremacist, totalitarian fascist ideology is not wrong.
i agree, though hate is kind of a strong word.
Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 12:27:58 PM

I studied Islam, its trilogy (quran, hadits, sirat rasool allah) the Sharia laws.
However, it does take a long time to read and understand the subject.
So I try to explain it in very simple terms if anyone would listen.
Also there should be a willingness to learn, but most people cannot be bothered.

All of it can be found on the Internet, at no charge. Go forth and read.
yeah but i was never taught this (at least the things you know). i have nearly what 8 years of islamic education (well what you will find in schools), and alot is not like the way you say it.
and about this Sharia, wasn't it created after muhammad. so why can't it be changed. the muslim believe all other god textbooks were adulterated by human, and only quran is safe from it. so doesn't that mean that sunnah is also not safe from adulteration, thus sunnah can be wrong, right?
Death to homosexual, to apostates and blasphamers are all in the sunnah only, right? thus these could be changed from within the islamic faith?

The thing is, the islam i was taught was barely any different from the Christianity many people in the west believe in. and yet the muslim still cause the most terrorist activities.

jonb

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 12:18:16 PM
That certainly tops the  27, 102 terror attacks since 9/11.

How many Iraqis, Syrians have died through bombing by the Allies? Lowest estimate of 151,000 from Gulf war alone.

There is a war going on in which the Allies are bombing everyone, including christards and atheists, religion is being used by all players to justify their position.

I know people that come from traditionally Islamic cultures that are rejecting the religion, but this silly all those people are evil stuff is forcing them back into the arms of Imams who say do not associate with those people they are against all of us middle eastern and Indian sub continent people.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 18, 2015, 11:52:58 AM
In regards to Muslim immigrants to Europe I am mainly worried about the gays and women there. I know it sounds self serving to worry primarily about that, and it is in a way, but I'll be damned if European nations turn a blind eye to homophobic and sexist attacks in the name of "tolerance". We've already been through this shit, we don't need what use to be safe countries turn into closeted countries once again.
Bringing this to the current page because...because.

What the fuck is Europe doing to protect gays and women?

Are we going to have another repeat of Rotherham where 1400 girls were raped while the authorities turned a blind eye to avoid being seen as "racist"? Will gays have to live in fear again? Why isn't there outrage against this? Why is no one assuring the LGBT community that their rights and lives will be protected?

I'm not against helping people in need of help. What I'm against is turning a blind eye to violence in the name of helping people.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

jonb

QuoteIsis recruiters foiled as young Muslims find their British identity in football
A club in west London has diverted 10 teenagers away from the temptations of jihad by strengthening their sense of British identity through sport

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/06/isis-recruiters-foiled-youg-muslims-british-identity-football

jonb

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 18, 2015, 01:11:26 PM
Bringing this to the current page because...because.

What the fuck is Europe doing to protect gays and women?

Are we going to have another repeat of Rotherham where 1400 girls were raped while the authorities turned a blind eye to avoid being seen as "racist"? Will gays have to live in fear again? Why isn't there outrage against this? Why is no one assuring the LGBT community that their rights and lives will be protected?

I'm not against helping people in need of help. What I'm against is turning a blind eye to violence in the name of helping people.

How much of the child abuse going on in Britain is not about who the perpetrators might be, but to do with the class system that is not supposed to exist and those children being written off as 'worthless sluts'.

CloneKai

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 12:52:46 PM
@ CloneKai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
I am just going to write my remarks about this video.

1) yes, many muslim believe church and state are supposed to be one, or they end up with the immoral western society, unfortunately they don't seems to know the benefit of it.

2) Freedom of expression looked pretty much okay in pakistan, before those danish cartoons came along, we could insult the president or any religious figures. no one really thought of insulting muhammad or islam directly though. 

3) there were incidents taught to us, about the time muhammad was insulted and even had feces thrown at him, but apparently he forgave those people and even prayed for them. this is again taught as basic school curriculum. (everyone must learn it). So why are people who are screaming death to blasphemers more loud than the normal people.

4) no part of pakistan allows for stoning of adulterers, amputation of limbs or child-marriages (implementation of law is another thing)   
i have yet to find a law about execution of apostate in pakistan. (again implementation of law is another thing)

5) Question about threat to the world? only nations this video talks about are either in direct confrontation with muslims in the muslim countries or are indirectly helping attacking the muslim countries.

6) don't like the pew research poll part. if these religious people believe God says that, obviously they are going to vote for what God said rather than what west likes everyone to believe. kinda like how huge portion of americans believe that earth is what 6000 years old, and how gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.

How do you think Islamism can be defeated?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: jonb on October 18, 2015, 01:25:53 PM
How much of the child abuse going on in Britain is not about who the perpetrators might be, but to do with the class system that is not supposed to exist and those children being written off as 'worthless sluts'.
Nice way to dance away from my central question.

Obviously patriarchal bullshit comes into play, but I picked the Rotherham instance specifically because it was the cultural and religious identity of the perpetrators that made the authorities hesitate to act.

Once again, what is being done to assure the LGBT community and women of their safety? These people come from cultures that impose severe violence upon LGBT people and women. Something needs to be done to make sure these vulnerable populations are kept safe from violence.

pr126

QuoteHow do you think Islamism can be defeated?
Islam can only be defeated by a superior force. However, we are not prepared to do that.
In the end, it will be a Darwinian selection. The stronger will prevail. My money is on Islam.

CloneKai

Quote from: pr126 on October 18, 2015, 01:42:09 PM
Islam can only be defeated by a superior force. However, we are not prepared to do that.
In the end, it will be a Darwinian selection. The stronger will prevail. My money is on Islam.

force as in military force?
by killing people?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: CloneKai on October 18, 2015, 01:44:50 PM
force as in military force?
by killing people?
Simply calling out what a shit religion Islam is without people jumping in to say "but the Christians are doing bad things also!" would help. Yes, we know that. We already call them out. You don't see anyone jumping in on Christianity related threads whining about how bad the Muslims are as well.