News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tolerance: Muslims Versus Jews

Started by josephpalazzo, October 18, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

But but but Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance everybody knows that!
This is a setup! Lies! You filthy kuffar! May Allah curse you! Wait until I get my hands on you.

Munch

These are the lovely people Angela Merkel wants to welcome over in droves. Isn't Europe just blessed having her well meaning leadership
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Only the other side's shit stinks. Jews aren't and can never be subhuman barbarians like Muslims who are violent, homophobic, and racist/bigoted. No one can. Muslims have a monopoly on all the sins of the world.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Here is a video on an EU worth watching. Germany and France the two countries decide everything and bully the other 26 EU members to comply. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs9yDN9K7J0

pr126

Shiranu the SJW rides again!

Yes, we know you love to stand up for the oppressed. The victims of injustice. I am sure they will be grateful to you.

I will ask you again.  Would you be prepared to live among the 'believers' in a Muslim majority country as an atheist or a Jew, or a Christian, or a  Hindu, or a Buddhist, or any damned belief system other than Muslim? Would you have the cojones?
Where would you be more likely attacked for your beliefs in Israel or in a Muslim country?

London this week:

jonb

It seems they will fit right in then.

josephpalazzo

Here's a list of Islamic terrorist attacks (The Left is free to compile their own list of Jewish attacks):

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

jonb

Yes you would like that, to make a black and white issue with everyone forced to one side or another, because you feed on intolerance.

Your signature is the very image of pestilence, hunger, war and death, oh and don't you enjoy associating with that vision of yours.

CloneKai

meaning of Terrorism from oxforddictionaries.com
"The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims"
Hmm
so Hamas attacks aren't terrorist? I mean they probably do authorize the rockets attacks. and who is the one to authorize violence and make them non terrorist attacks? What about ISIS, is that authorization power yet.

The word terrorist always made me confuse. anyone can call anyone terrorist (i believe saudia arab calls saudi atheist terrorist or something like that) and we have to believe the American government to identify who is the terrorist.

why can't the term non-state actors be used instead.

Baruch

We have difficulty separating the individual from the group.  An individual Jew or Muslim might be tolerant, because of their conscience.  But anyone without a conscience, is a danger to themselves and society.  So if the majority have no conscience (at least when talking to reporters) then whichever group member you are interviewing (Icelandic cod fishermen who hate British cod fishermen) is on average going to be a human stain on themselves and whatever group they belong to.  There were a few sane Germans during the 1930s for example, but the majority were insane ... a passive-aggressive mix from Hell.  Americans are a lot like that too.  We tolerate evil in ourselves and in our community ... and from time to time (see KKK) go completely feral.  It is possible to clinically observe this as an anthropologist, and not get overly entangled with the monkey vs monkey issues.

CloneKai ... rhetoric pollutes the dictionary.  We use and misuse words like atheist and terrorist and fascist.  So with Hamas, it depends on if you think they are the Palestinian government or not.  Either they are a state terrorist organization or a non-state terrorist organization.  Terrorism is what extreme politics brings about ... whether authorized or not.  So I don't like the OED's definition.  It completely ignores state terrorism like Stalin and Hitler.  And yes, some people would call such perps patriots or freedom fighters, depending on their official state status.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: CloneKai on October 18, 2015, 09:12:28 AM
meaning of Terrorism from oxforddictionaries.com
"The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims"
Hmm
so Hamas attacks aren't terrorist? I mean they probably do authorize the rockets attacks. and who is the one to authorize violence and make them non terrorist attacks? What about ISIS, is that authorization power yet.

The word terrorist always made me confuse. anyone can call anyone terrorist (i believe saudia arab calls saudi atheist terrorist or something like that) and we have to believe the American government to identify who is the terrorist.

why can't the term non-state actors be used instead.

I think the word "terrorist" originally stems from the immediate goal of the act - to instill "terror" in the population with violent acts. I don't think it pertains to the authorization of a state or an organized group. A terrorist can act on his own, sans sponsorship from a group.

As to Hamas, I see them as a group belonging to those who are resisting Israel in an armed struggle. Some of their acts can qualify as terrorist attacks, but on the whole, their stated goal is closer to a long drawn war. Perhaps "guerilla fighters", though not the same as those in Spain who fought Napoleon.

CloneKai

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 18, 2015, 09:27:59 AM
I think the word "terrorist" originally stems from the immediate goal of the act - to instill "terror" in the population with violent acts. I don't think it pertains to the authorization of a state or an organized group. A terrorist can act on his own, sans sponsorship from a group.

As to Hamas, I see them as a group belonging to those who are resisting Israel in an armed struggle. Some of their acts can qualify as terrorist attacks, but on the whole, their stated goal is closer to a long drawn war. Perhaps "guerilla fighters", though not the same as those in Spain who fought Napoleon.
Well that does make sense.
why are Muslim most likely to do these kind of stuffs though? why aren't other groups causing huge number of terrorist attacks?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: CloneKai on October 18, 2015, 10:23:25 AM
Well that does make sense.
why are Muslim most likely to do these kind of stuffs though? why aren't other groups causing huge number of terrorist attacks?

Good questions, but that would require a lot of explanations, too long for a post on the internet as there are historical, socio-economic, geopolitical and certainly religious reasons in the case of Islamic terrorism.

CloneKai

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 18, 2015, 10:39:26 AM
Good questions, but that would require a lot of explanations, too long for a post on the internet as there are historical, socio-economic, geopolitical and certainly religious reasons in the case of Islamic terrorism.

Then i suppose a solution would be even more complicated and difficult to achieve.
Do you think education, being economically stable (or atleast safe) and being exposed to other ideas might make muslim citizen of muslim majority countries less likely to cause terrorist acts and become less radical muslims.