News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Warrant out for new Pope's arrest?

Started by baddogma, March 15, 2013, 11:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baddogma

"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

Thumpalumpacus

He's not wanted in the State of Texas.
<insert witty aphorism here>

stromboli

Apparently so, if you believe this
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 93810.html

QuoteBrussels:

The same Common Law Court that tried and sentenced his predecessor and other church and state officials has today issued an Arrest Warrant against the first Jesuit Pope in history, Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

A signed and sealed copy of the Warrant is attached, and the text follows.

The Argentinian prelate assumed criminal liability and became subject to immediate arrest by occupying the Papal seat in the wake of the conviction of the Vatican as a criminal organization on February 25, 2013.

Bergoglio's role in the death of Argentinian citizens during that country's "Dirty War" and in the trafficking of the children of political prisoners also compelled the International Common Law Court of Justice to issue the Warrant today, which is one year in duration.

Italian and Argentinian citizens, and any man or woman, are authorized by the Warrant to be involved in Bergoglio's public detaining.

"The Pope is the head of a predatory power that is waging an undeclared, centuries-old war against the entire non-Catholic world" commented ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett today in Vancouver, where he delivered a copy of the Arrest Warrant to the Catholic Archdiocese office.

"Since we and our children are being assaulted by a corporation that is a law unto itself, we have the right to defend ourselves and detain or stop altogether those responsible, as in any war".

Same warrant that was issued against Benedict, apparently.
(edit) First day on the job, dude can't cut a break. Good.

Shiranu

I like it, but do they have any legal standing to actually enforce the warrant?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

I doubt it. Probably symbolic, but I'm glad its there, just for publicity.

SilentFutility

It'll never hold up, and he hasn't actually done anything yet other than become the head of the organisation, which I do agree is a disgusting one.

Brian37

Well, if enough dirt turns out to pile on this guy we will have another Conclave shortly.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

the_antithesis

Being elected pope is like being named CEO of Kodak.

SGOS

Quote from: "stromboli"Same warrant that was issued against Benedict, apparently.
First day on the job, dude can't cut a break.
Shit!  Talk about raining on the guy's parade.

AllPurposeAtheist

I wouldn't be overly shocked to hear he was involved in hiding pedo's in Argentina. It might raise one of my eyebrows ever so slightly, but....
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SvZurich

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Being elected pope is like being named CEO of Kodak.
Now now, two totally different things.  Kodak used to have a highly respected name.  The Church has never deserved respect.  ;)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "SvZurich"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"Being elected pope is like being named CEO of Kodak.
Now now, two totally different things.  Kodak used to have a highly respected name.  The Church has never deserved respect.  ;)
Only because Kodak never tortured people to buy their products..

the_antithesis

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "SvZurich"
Only because Kodak never tortured people to buy their products..

The did pollute like fuck, though.

AllPurposeAtheist

Pollution Shmallution.. I didn't hang on an instamatic cross.. :lol:

SvZurich

Kodak wasn't a Saint, and have paid for it.  The Church always was the Devil they claimed to fight.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.