Republican Senator Rob Portman supports gay unions

Started by Valigarmander, March 15, 2013, 03:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickcopeland648

Well bully for Bob. Gays fall somewhere between irrelevant and reviled for this cunt until his kid comes out of the closet, then it's suddenly different. This points to a particularly repulsive aspect of the Republican party: The notion that problems or issues don't exist until they become an unavoidable part of your life. Fuck this guy...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "hrdlr110""Atheon"]Glad to see this happening, no matter what the motive. Still, it speaks volumes about Republican lack of empathy when they only decide to support ideas of social justice when it affects them or their loved ones directly.

Yes, this!
This is the heart of the hypocrisy. They're against it against overwhelming public support for it, but then little Johnny Portman (or whatever his name is) decides to come out.. Somehow I have a feeling the young Mr Portman had to all but threaten to drag daddy's campaign through all the sleeze and mud before Sen. Portman 'had a change of heart' and the same goes with Dr Death Cheney.'
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.