News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why there are no CIS white male SJWs

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 11, 2015, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

mauricio

actually i see tons of middle-high class white males and white woman using minorities as a talking point, a weapon and a shield. As long as you share the ideology they don't shit on you, only when you say something they disagree with that's when the oppression olympics start.

Atheon

Yeah, from what I've seen during my forays into SJW-land, this cartoon sums it up pretty well.

They also do it to each other. Unless you are at the top of their hierarchy of privilege (simultaneously black, female, transgender, gay, physically handicapped and have mental health problems); then your word is law and cannot be challenged.  Except by another person of the same traits, who says something contradictory to you; in that case, internicene war breaks out.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

I'm a shitty SJW, I had to look up what a CIS even is... guess I gotta step my game up before I am disowned.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

drunkenshoe

Yeah... I agree with this. I don't find it a bit surprising though. This is the nature and dynamics of any groups at low hierarchy in social scale in a society experienced oppression in some way and fighting for a cause -or let's say same with a minority group in some soverign country. It doesn't really matter what the other side see from their point of view or think about their cause.  It has always been the same way since the dawn of human. People do not get in for a cause unless they are angry about something. They are angry. And when they organised they use that power against each other or the other that they are seen as the other in comparison. This is how people, how humans work.

Doesn't matter what is the issue.

Do you think that if you were to join in to some cause for Mesoamericans fighting US government(s) for the acceptence of the genocide, you'd be treated differently? In Saskatchewan, there are regions no whites are allowed. Do I find that 'wrong'? Nope. Not for a second. They are already wiped out by white people, US gov wll never accept the genocide officially, because it means giving land.

I am not saying this is right or good or bad or wrong. I am saying this is the way it is.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

josephpalazzo

For many trans, they use the  word "cis" with negative connotation - showing that bigotry is universal.

aitm

I don't get it but then again, I like wet toilet seats.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mauricio