News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who Do You Believe?

Started by Solitary, October 11, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 16, 2015, 04:08:52 PM
actually i define myself as an agnostic-atheist.

yes i can't prove the 9/11 but then why do they hide themselves strictly? everybody know in advance. high percetage of the americans ''believe'' that 9/22 was inside job. tell me who are they? it doesn't seem that america is controlled by american parliament which is chosen by the american people?

The crashing of two airplanes hijacked by members of Al Qaeda into the WTC pretty much tells the story.

jonb

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 11:00:51 AM
Quite all right. It's the nature of threads on the internet: by the second post 50% chance it will go off on a tangent; 75% after the third; 95% after the fifth. Those numbers increase dramatically when tweedledee (Baruch) and tweedledum (jonb) have entered into the fray.

Brilliant, your saying 'Dramatically' = 2 posts
Your problem in making this attack is that you have set the bench mark for going off topic so high that there is little room left for going further off topic, and as such you have rendered your attack meaningless.

Secondly you have shown a marked lack in understanding the consequences of what you write.
In that you use a thread 'Who do You Believe' to make a post which is little other than a personal attack, which illustrates how you are not even aware of your own boundaries.

And should I remind you that it is considered a general rule once a poster feels the need to make personal attacks rather than talk about the subject it is usually a sign they have lost any argument.

Actually although we have disagreed, I thought more of you than that.

The words shot, own and foot come to mind.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: TomFoolery on October 16, 2015, 04:20:32 PM
Just like you can't prove God exists and why does he hide himself?
Which ones?
they are not the same thing. it's understood from what you say that so-called god exist and we can't just prove and explain him.
but we can expain 9/11 by lots of evidences. at least the evidences and logic dictate that we should believe the explanation.

josephpalazzo

Quite all right. It's the nature of threads on the internet: by the second post 50% chance it will go off on a tangent; 75% after the third; 95% after the fifth. Those numbers increase dramatically when tweedledee (Baruch) and tweedledum (jonb) have entered into the fray.

Quote from: jonb on October 16, 2015, 04:21:36 PM

And should I remind you that it is considered a general rule once a poster feels the need to make personal attacks rather than talk about the subject it is usually a sign they have lost any argument.

Coming from the same guy who has no qualms in treating all Christians as "Christiard", that's rich.

Besides you're too dense to see the humor in that post.

jonb

Who's got sore little tootsies then?

Relax those tiny toes.

Baruch

I rather like those two brothers.  Very mad cap.  But do you have time for it, oh Mad Hatter?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 16, 2015, 03:46:16 PM
i'm afraid that 9/11 was inside job.
i can't create a sentence like this: if this is truth,..., i say this is truth, not just a conspiracy theory.
but there is something i can't understand. why? to convince all the world that they rule and control all the world politically, economically, socially? in a way showing brutality that kills the people.
what is their purpose by doing 9/11? and who are they?
what should we think and feel about this as an individual and a part of the society?

Whoever was involved, they show that a great darkness lurks in the hearts of men, and it isn't The Shadow.  But then one liability of skepticism is to dismiss the existence of evil in others in general, and that of evil in oneself in particular.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 03:51:05 PM
^^^

That sounds like a theist talking: I know in my heart that God exists. I can't really prove it, but something can't come out of nothing. I know I'm right.

So anyone who claims that there is ... bad behavior ... is a tin foil hat who believes in the Easter Bunny?  Yes, colored eggs ... very evil indeed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: TomFoolery on October 16, 2015, 04:20:32 PM
Just like you can't prove God exists and why does he hide himself?
Which ones?

Obviously the Perps will tell you it was Iraqis for sure ... bwahaha.  At least if Bush Jr had told us it was Tahiti, we could have gotten a great vacation place out of our invasions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 04:20:41 PM
The crashing of two airplanes hijacked by members of Al Qaeda into the WTC pretty much tells the story.

That is probably true.  But who is Al Qaida ... and why did an FBI agent check up on the health of Osama, when he was in Dubai earlier that year?  We had already tried to drone him, why didn't we pull a KGB and put a little ricin in his drink?

And back to a previous point ... why is Joe so anxious to protect the almost non-existent reputation of the US government?  I am a criminal working for a criminal organization (the US government) ... so I am not disturbed by all this.  Except good crime is efficient and profitable.  My problem with most of the Adminstrations in my lifetime is that they are both inefficient and unprofitable.  If Attila the Hun had behaved like this, his men would have kicked his hunny-buns.  More pillage faster ... or let another Hun rule.

Here is a popular book from the 80s that set the tone:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/237487.Leadership_Secrets_of_Attila_the_Hun
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2015, 07:48:54 PM

And back to a previous point ... why is Joe so anxious to protect the almost non-existent reputation of the US government?

So if I say that Conspiracy Theory is fucking bullshit, I'm protecting the US government!? Do you realize what an asshole you are? It's a rhetorical question, don't bother to answer.

Baruch

Everyone on the Internet is a troll, working for the KGB or CIA.  The only question is, who is a double agent ;-)

If is common psyops practice to create conspiracy theories ... both to distract people who are paranoid about the government (I am not) ... and to make the actual conspiracies look like the work of drunk nut jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYGUai7PNc

The US has been into this, since George Washington's secret agents in NYC ... uncovered the Aaron Burr treason to kidnap/kill George Washington.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2015, 10:38:46 AM
Everyone on the Internet is a troll, working for the KGB or CIA.  The only question is, who is a double agent ;-)

Ok, that was good for a laugh...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 17, 2015, 10:55:48 AM
Ok, that was good for a laugh...

I like to make people laugh, not cry, Agent 000 ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2015, 11:28:38 AM
I like to make people laugh, not cry, Agent 000 ;-)

Are you auditioning for the next Seinfeld reunion?