News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who Do You Believe?

Started by Solitary, October 11, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 15, 2015, 08:57:09 AM
No asshole, you keep making the same mistakes over and over. I'm not speaking of the Royal Saudis, but the average Saudi, which you were mocking, who has to live through a terrible repressive regime .

That was a convenient dodge.  I wasn't talking about the Queen, just Tiny Tim.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 15, 2015, 11:36:45 AM
Extreme heat can cause structural collapse in steel. It is well-documented and has been observed in many other cases.

More deflection ... WTC 7 and the Navy Wing of the Pentagon ... were very conveniently destroyed.  Ask ... who benefited?  It wasn't Osama.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Who do I believe?  Not the CIA or FBI that is for sure ...

http://www.nextgov.com/technology-news/2015/10/cia-social-media-team-we-use-twitter-explain-our-mission/122627/

Their official job is to violate every moral, ethics or law possible ... supposedly for state security.  Not that I am opposed to state security, I am enthusiastically for it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 15, 2015, 06:26:02 PM
What if 16/17 out of 19 were Saudi's?

There were other Saudis in the country at that times that had nothing to do with 9/11.

QuoteAnd you don't think Bush and Co. were not actively searching for a way to attack Iraq?

They were. What's that got to do with my discussion with Baruch?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 05:51:26 AM
There were other Saudis in the country at that times that had nothing to do with 9/11.
--------

Not all Saudis are royal.  Keeping the royals here as hostages ... would have been very effective.  And you question why I question everything the US government says or does, back to George Washington and that cherry tree ... I have worked in the guts of this same government for decades ... There are parasites I tell you, parasites.  I am a macro-biotic myself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2015, 07:24:08 AM
Keeping the royals here as hostages ... would have been very effective.

Get a reality check. The Bushes and the Royal Saudis have been having a love affair for over 30 years.

Mike Cl

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 05:51:26 AM

My simple point was that most of the people who took over the planes in 9/11 were Saudis.  Not one Iraqi.  Yet we ended up attacking Iraq and saying little to nothing about the Saudi connection to 9/11.  And of course there were millions of other Saudi people in the US then--so what?  I don't think that Cheney (along with is toady, Bush) engineered the attack; but the Bush admin.  was very lax in monitoring their intel.   If it had been a Dem in office, we would still be hearing about it in great detail.  They use this as an opportunity to further their agenda--oil and power.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 16, 2015, 08:45:18 AM
My simple point was that most of the people who took over the planes in 9/11 were Saudis.  Not one Iraqi.  Yet we ended up attacking Iraq and saying little to nothing about the Saudi connection to 9/11.  And of course there were millions of other Saudi people in the US then--so what?  I don't think that Cheney (along with is toady, Bush) engineered the attack; but the Bush admin.  was very lax in monitoring their intel.   If it had been a Dem in office, we would still be hearing about it in great detail.  They use this as an opportunity to further their agenda--oil and power.

That's another debate. I believe you've misunderstood the discussion I had with Baruch though no fault on your part as Baruch's posts are usually a bunch of unrelated comments strung out haphazardly. He probably doesn't even understand his own posts. Anyway, it came down to post #17; "You're saying that if one Saudi commits a crime, all Saudis are guilty. Weird that you who continuously fear of being a victim of injustices have a twisted desire to punish the innocent. " After which he responded: "Saudis innocent?  Bwahaha ... " And then I called him an asshole bigot... as you can see we were far from 9/11 at this point.

Mike Cl

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 09:14:02 AM
That's another debate. I believe you've misunderstood the discussion I had with Baruch though no fault on your part as Baruch's posts are usually a bunch of unrelated comments strung out haphazardly. He probably doesn't even understand his own posts. Anyway, it came down to post #17; "You're saying that if one Saudi commits a crime, all Saudis are guilty. Weird that you who continuously fear of being a victim of injustices have a twisted desire to punish the innocent. " After which he responded: "Saudis innocent?  Bwahaha ... " And then I called him an asshole bigot... as you can see we were far from 9/11 at this point.
You are right--I came in, in mid sentence sort of like.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 16, 2015, 10:07:09 AM
You are right--I came in, in mid sentence sort of like.

Quite all right. It's the nature of threads on the internet: by the second post 50% chance it will go off on a tangent; 75% after the third; 95% after the fifth. Those numbers increase dramatically when tweedledee (Baruch) and tweedledum (jonb) have entered into the fray.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SoldierofFortune

i'm afraid that 9/11 was inside job.
i can't create a sentence like this: if this is truth,..., i say this is truth, not just a conspiracy theory.
but there is something i can't understand. why? to convince all the world that they rule and control all the world politically, economically, socially? in a way showing brutality that kills the people.
what is their purpose by doing 9/11? and who are they?
what should we think and feel about this as an individual and a part of the society?

josephpalazzo

^^^

That sounds like a theist talking: I know in my heart that God exists. I can't really prove it, but something can't come out of nothing. I know I'm right.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 16, 2015, 03:51:05 PM
^^^

That sounds like a theist talking: I know in my heart that God exists. I can't really prove it, but something can't come out of nothing. I know I'm right.
actually i define myself as an agnostic-atheist.

yes i can't prove the 9/11 but then why do they hide themselves strictly? everybody know in advance. high percetage of the americans ''believe'' that 9/22 was inside job. tell me who are they? it doesn't seem that america is controlled by american parliament which is chosen by the american people?

TomFoolery

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 16, 2015, 04:08:52 PM
actually i define myself as an agnostic-atheist.

yes i can't prove the 9/11 but then why do they hide themselves strictly?
Just like you can't prove God exists and why does he hide himself?

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 16, 2015, 04:08:52 PMhigh percetage of the americans ''believe'' that 9/22 was inside job.
Which ones?

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?