News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who Do You Believe?

Started by Solitary, October 11, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Baruch

There are so many special ops, black ops, psy ops ... a random conspiracy theory is probably true.  Not necessarily a foreign conspiracy, it could be an inside conspiracy ... the movers and shakers aren't on the same square.

Personally I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but George W wasn't smart enough to lead it ... but then he was just a schlub front man ... just like everyone from LBJ onward.  It is well known that the Enron docs were in WTC 7.  I think that tells you all you need to know.  Also the Pentagon audit papers were in the Navy wing of the Pentagon that was hit by the plane/missile it was hit by.  Two trillion dollars are missing over the past 50 years at the Pentagon, and nobody has suggested a new audit ... surely a partial re-audit is possible.  The inquiry board into 9/11 admitted that they were only allowed to do a coverup, not a real investigation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

TomFoolery

Who do I believe? You, Solitary. Not the science, not the majority of engineers and architects, not the video footage, not the vast number of eye witness accounts, not the 9/11 commission.

Hell, why not a conspiracy theory conspiracy? Since it was an inside job with the pretext of going to war and making robber baron businesses rich, what if that's just what the conspiracy theorists want us to think because it was really aliens who have infiltrated the government and the 9/11 truthers are being paid by the government to cover it up?

For fuck's sake...
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

josephpalazzo

Unfortunately, 9/11 is perfect ground for CT'ers.

Solitary, I don't understand why you think the words of a single person should take that much importance when thousands of professionals and experts have made their studies well known. 

drunkenshoe

An American tried to convince me that it was an inside job to crush the rights of Americans -to start a new era with producing new regulations or acts to manipulate to do whatever they want- for like 45 mins. Someone I met a bar in the US. He thought the old America had many obstacles for this new 'regime'.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sal1981

I believe evidence, not the lack of it - something CTs enjoy lavishing in.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on October 13, 2015, 10:44:32 AM
I believe evidence, not the lack of it - something CTs enjoy lavishing in.

I think there are conspiracies, but because they are conspiracies, ordinary folks will never know what they are.  Even if they guess correctly, they will not know if they are right or not.  So yes, lack of evidence will always be fertile ground, otherwise there is no interest in the story.  I have evidence that my car repair place mis-wired by electric car window .. but nobody but me would be interested.  But if there are flying saucers on the bottom of the ocean in the Bermuda Triangle (and I thought The Abyss was awesome, more so than Battleship) ... that is interesting to lots of people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2015, 05:51:21 PM
  I have evidence that my car repair place mis-wired by electric car window .. but nobody but me would be interested. 

You don't have evidence unless you know the same thing happened to many other cars or you have a taped conversation when your car was being repaired clearly indicating a conspiracy of the people involved in the repair. Yes, evidence is a must. Your suspicions is not evidence. 

Baruch

That is a projection.  I didn't claim anyone deliberately mis-wired it.  I believe it was an accident.  It is a fact that it is mis-wired, that is not in dispute.  But like some Mafia hit, a mis-wire conspiracy is much more interesting.  Particularly if it were Spectre fiddling with James Bond's new car ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4AlnCav2XM

Made you look ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2015, 06:07:34 PM
That is a projection.  I didn't claim anyone deliberately mis-wired it.  I believe it was an accident.  It is a fact that it is mis-wired, that is not in dispute.  But like some Mafia hit, a mis-wire conspiracy is much more interesting.  Particularly if it were Spectre fiddling with James Bond's new car ;-)

You might see it as entertainment, but there is a lot of people who get hurt by these false allegations. And I thought you deplore any situation that victimized people...

Unbeliever

It's not so much a matter of who I believe, but who I find credible. The more extreme of the "conspiracy theorists" are likely put out there to discredit the whole idea of the conspiracy. We won't know what really happened for several decades, by which time it will no longer matter to me anyway.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Josephpalazzo ... life is entertainment, particularly behind the wheels of one of those cars!  But I knew a guy once, who got to ride shotgun in a Ferrari while is son-in-law drove it ... afterward he put all his savings into Depends ;-)

So you are really concerned about the hurt feelings of public figures like Bill Clinton, George W etc?  And if so, who the $&$^# do you actually work for?  Mrs Clinton perhaps?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 13, 2015, 07:47:03 PM
Josephpalazzo ... life is entertainment, particularly behind the wheels of one of those cars!  But I knew a guy once, who got to ride shotgun in a Ferrari while is son-in-law drove it ... afterward he put all his savings into Depends ;-)

So you are really concerned about the hurt feelings of public figures like Bill Clinton, George W etc?  And if so, who the $&$^# do you actually work for?  Mrs Clinton perhaps?

Hmmm, no I was thinking of public figures but ordinary people who lost loved ones at the WTC.

Baruch

The best way to honor victims of 9/11 would be to arrest George W, Dick Cheney et al for collaborating with Saudi Arabia.  Or where those Eskimos who hijacked those planes ... bad Eskimos!  But since treason is the new normal, I doubt that any of their families are happy ... except I seem to remember that the Satan in Chief paid them off with insurance after the fact?  Where was that found in the Constitution?  Did the victims of Pearl Harbor get that treatment?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.