Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Another image. Between the fact that we get in the park for free because my wife has a handicap access (she has MS) get half price on campsites with a Golden Age pass, drive a Subaru Outback and spent 3 nights at our daughter's house in Denver, we did the whole trip-12 days- for -$700.00. That is 1600 miles overall. Didn't hurt the gas prices were dropping all during the trip. Problem with driving through Colorado is you can stop every 5 miles and take pictures, there is so much scenery.

Also went to Colorado Springs to see the Garden of the Gods, which was largely a disappointment. Oh well.

Baruch

Manitou Springs is a disappointment too.  But did you try the local Cave of the Winds?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Did not. We went from Montrose East and then North about 250 miles to the Denver area where my daughter lives. Stayed 3 days and then wandered back to Utah. We went to the Garden of the Gods with my daughter and son in law. the place was crawling with tourists and it wasn't that majestic to begin with. This is our 14th national park and we have camped all over the southwest and west from Arizona to the Canadian border. So we've got it figured out.

I could spend every vacation in Colorado. We've thought about moving there and may end up doing that, because it would give my wife access to Marijuana. We've had access to some previously and it really does help her MS.

Mike Cl

Quote from: stromboli on September 10, 2015, 12:41:19 AM
Did not. We went from Montrose East and then North about 250 miles to the Denver area where my daughter lives. Stayed 3 days and then wandered back to Utah. We went to the Garden of the Gods with my daughter and son in law. the place was crawling with tourists and it wasn't that majestic to begin with. This is our 14th national park and we have camped all over the southwest and west from Arizona to the Canadian border. So we've got it figured out.

I could spend every vacation in Colorado. We've thought about moving there and may end up doing that, because it would give my wife access to Marijuana. We've had access to some previously and it really does help her MS.
My brother has MS--had it for years and years--and has used marijuana as his most effective drug.  He lives in Oregon and has a prescription to buy it and grow it.  He swears by it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 12, 2015, 09:36:09 AM
My brother has MS--had it for years and years--and has used marijuana as his most effective drug.  He lives in Oregon and has a prescription to buy it and grow it.  He swears by it.

It definitely works. I have Sciatica in my back and legs that flares up occasionally. Tried some for that and it was helpful. Shit needs to be legal, period.