Female Pedophile Gets Off Scott-Free, or: "It's only rape when men do it."

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 05, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrucifyCindy

She probably had a pretty good lawyer. Remember that teacher who got probation for raping a boy because her lawyer argued she was too pretty to go to prison?
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on October 06, 2015, 07:55:41 PM
She probably had a pretty good lawyer. Remember that teacher who got probation for raping a boy because her lawyer argued she was too pretty to go to prison?
Wait....really?

Shit, I have my defense ready should I ever get arrested.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

jonb

QuoteRoss said Hatt “clearly doesn’t operate at the level of a 20-year-old” and was honest with the police about what had taken place.

Quote from: aitm on October 06, 2015, 12:45:35 PM

I am going to let the judge have a pass. Clearly he saw something that we cannot, with what little info we got.

I am with aitm on this one. Also I think what also should be taken into account is this happened in Britain, not America and the way the legal systems work can be quite different especially on what factors may be taken into account by a judge the woman's mental ability would be considered a very significant factor in a British court. Cultural differences; British people get shocked when they see the amount of Americans on death row who have 'learning problems' it is not only that many British people disagree with a death penalty, but we presume the mental impairment of the criminal would be taken into far more account than it seems to be in America so this tends to shock liberal brits.
I think I should also mention that the British media have a tendency shall we say to follow a party line. As such the report of the woman only getting a suspended sentence and put on the sex offenders register might well need to be reported as an aberration just to let it be known this is not the usual treatment an offender might expect, rather than a report on justice well served.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on October 06, 2015, 03:19:57 PM
Yep. That's right. Men and women are not made equal by Mother Nature. We are different. If a male knocks a woman down, he's going to get more punishment than if a woman knocks another woman down. The man is more of a threat. In my opinion, we shouldn't just ignore that in the interest of fairness. Life is not always fair. Women are better at raising children on average, so they win out most of the time in court cases. Is that fair to men? No, but life is not fair. It isn't realistic to say that a judge is going to look at two parties without any type of bias going into it. How would he decide who to give the kid to most of the time if neither of them had anything bad in their records or looked bad? In my opinion, since women are better at raising kids on average, it makes sense that the woman gets the kid most of the time.

As far as statutory rape goes, I think it should be looked at case by case. I don't know why you claimed I don't think this was rape. I wrote in my post that this woman did rape the 11 year old boy. I like your posts usually, but I don't know why you would think I think rape is ok if I didn't say it. I pointed out that I disagree with the sentencing. I have no problem with the opinion that women should get more time. Give both women and men more time for these kinds of disgusting acts, but don't treat them equally just because.

Does a rape by a woman harm a boy less than a rape by a male harms a girl long term? I'm no expert, but I would think so. For one, the boy is probably not going to be looking over his shoulder, worried his whole life that he's going to be attacked and raped by a woman, or tricked into going somewhere to have sex with a woman. A female rape victim on the other hand, may live most of the rest of her life in terror, not knowing what could happen with so many people around more powerful than her.

You are in peace with patriarchal norms and the system built on it. You think it works and it is NATURAL.

Couldn't disagree more.

That's it.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp