Female Pedophile Gets Off Scott-Free, or: "It's only rape when men do it."

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 05, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Lets put all the pedophile strings in Enter The Darkness where they belong, puuuleeeze.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 05, 2015, 11:38:35 PM
Hijiri. Don't instigate people if you don't want them to get mad at you. And you can't be mad at someone for calling you an asswipe or moron after you call them a moron.

So don't get mad at APA because he called you a name that you called him first and added one of his own. Don't want to say you had it coming, but... you kinda had it coming.
They were both flinging shit, I don't see the need to single a side out. I'm agreeing with Hijiri here, but both are shit flingers here.

It's an honored tradition here. I still have my shit catapult from 2009. It's crusty, to say the least.

That being said, let's focus in the thread topic: how does a female rapist deserve more leniency than a male when both absolutely destroyed the sexual autonomy of their victims?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Maybe if you get off your high horse and take a closer look at how you talk to people for once, you would see why I'm talking to you about this and not APA.

You called him a moron first. You started the confrontation. Therefore I am addressing you and not him... even though APA could have held back his insults.
APA wasn't even necessarily siding with the sentence, he was just saying why he thought she got such a lenient one.

Call people out by all means, but chill with the insults. It seems to be too much of your way of talking to people on here.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 06, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
They were both flinging shit, I don't see the need to single a side out. I'm agreeing with Hijiri here, but both are shit flingers here.

Yes. They both could have handled it a lot better. I am only adressing hijiri though because he started the direct insults first.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on October 05, 2015, 11:55:28 PM
Lets put all the pedophile strings in Enter The Darkness where they belong, puuuleeeze.
We gave more respect than that to a thread about 9/11 conspiracy theories. It's a current topic of the forum that will go away, but until it does I happen to think there is some merit in it. It's an which ethical and philosophical issue that shouldn't be turned away simply because we feel squicked out by it.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 06, 2015, 12:08:20 AM
Yes. They both could have handled it a lot better. I am only adressing hijiri though because he started the direct insults first.
True. But APA continued it. That being said either side could have stopped at any time. In the game of shit flinging no-one wins. That being said my shit flinger is the best. I have the smelliest shit, the stickiest shit. You wish you had my shit to fling.

PickelledEggs

Anyway. Back on topic

I don't know what to add, because what I was going to say... that the double standards in this is horrendous and disgusting that she got off so easy with that... was already said, more or less

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 06, 2015, 12:07:08 AM
Maybe if you get off your high horse
I really thought you were better than this, Pickle, but there's no two ways about this and you are really pissing me off right now. He defended a child ducker, and now you're defending him. How about you get off YOUR high horse so that stick has a better chance of sliding out?

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 06, 2015, 12:14:45 AM
True. But APA continued it. That being said either side could have stopped at any time. In the game of shit flinging no-one wins. That being said my shit flinger is the best. I have the smelliest shit, the stickiest shit. You wish you had my shit to fling.
Yes I know. APA could have been a bit more mature and just hit ignore in the first place instead of engaging. I felt that in this situation that the person that "threw the first stone" needed the main addressing.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 06, 2015, 12:16:58 AM
He defended a child ducker, and now you're defending him
Secretly a Warsie.
He is not necessarily defending anyone. He just said what he thought was the reason that she got such a lenient sentence; it doesn't mean he agrees with it. And I am not defending him by addressing you for starting the confrontation. All it means by me addressing you, is that I am addressing you.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 05, 2015, 11:07:50 PM
Yeah that makes it so much easier on the kid who was raped. Never mind the fact that arousal isn't necessary for an erection, what if the boy was gay? Fuck, I get mad if I'm grabbed by some woman at the club (straight women get oddly grabby at gay clubs. It's fucking horrid and it needs to be addressed more), if I were actively raped I'd be out for blood.

Forget the fact that I'm not the one being penetrated in that instance. Forget that I can't be impregnated. It's my sexual autonomy that's being violated. What if the woman's rapist had a vasectomy? Why if he was really gentle so she didn't get physically hurt? Does that make it any less horrible? Fuck no.

When people brush off a male's rape by a female like this it's not only fucking bullshit, but it constitutes further victimization.
For reference on this I have been grabbed about 10 times by women in the local gay club. They have grabbed my ass and my crotch without my permission. It's nether cute nor funny, and it makes me feel like my space away from the homophobic bible belt is being invaded by people who think I'm a joke. So if I make any strong statements on this thread in the future: that's why.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 06, 2015, 12:25:12 AM
He is not necessarily defending anyone. He just said what he thought was the reason that she got such a lenient sentence. And I am not defending him by addressing you for starting the confrontation. All it means by me addressing you, is that I am addressing you.
She didn't get a lenient sentence, she got no sentence. So either APA didn't read the article, in which case he's a moron, or he honestly thinks that the lack of pregnancy risk adequately supports a suspended sentence... in which case he's a moron. Either way, he's a fucking moron. And you owe me an apology; although I won't hold my breath waiting for it. :lol:

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 06, 2015, 12:31:36 AM
She didn't get a lenient sentence, she got no sentence. So either APA didn't read the article, in which case he's a moron, or he honestly thinks that the lack of pregnancy risk adequately supports a suspended sentence... in which case he's a moron. Either way, he's a fucking moron. And you owe me an apology; although I won't hold my breath waiting for it. :lol:

Secretly a Warsie.
I owe you an apology.... huh. Interesting.

Lets see. I address you for starting an argument that started off by you calling another member a "moron". Then after you insisting that I am defending someone's views that they probably don't even have, you continue to call them a "fucking moron"... even after I made it clear that that's the thing I am addressing. Even after I made it clear that I'm not even supporting what APA said to you, that he could have and it would have been much better for him to just hit "ignore" instead of reacting to your insult with some of his own, you continued insulting him by calling him a "fucking moron" without him even being in the conversation anymore. And now you think I owe you an apology....

You could have dropped it and calling people names and the attention would have went away from you and back to the main topic. But as the saying goes, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil".

This is a warning. No more personal insults or you get a vacation like Peace did.

mauricio

Secretly a Warsie.

I understand your reaction because it seemed like he was implying something pretty fucked up and inflammatory, but i rather ask for him to actually state it explicitly before insulting him. Because it is like saying that black people commit more crime on average than white people. I maybe be implying a racist statement along the lines of blacks are more criminal due to their race or simply stating a statistical relation. Anyhow his wording was pretty bad and it seemed like he was indeed making that implication.

The Skeletal Atheist

Secretly a Warsie.

Not a mod, but stop with the insults.

Apparently it's not the old wild west forum anymore. Even if it is insults are only useful for the idiotic theists who visit.

They being said, you do not necessarily have to be respectful with how you answer. I wss less than so in my initial post in this thread. Just keep the ad hominem to a minimum.  I can call the idea moronic without calling the person that.