Female Pedophile Gets Off Scott-Free, or: "It's only rape when men do it."

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, October 05, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Pretty simple biology will tell you that while the boy may or may not have enjoyed it one simple fact remains. She could never have gotten him pregnant and make him go through life raising an unwanted child.  This is why women will almost always get the easier sentence in these types of cases.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 05, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
Pretty simple biology will tell you that while the boy may or may not have enjoyed it one simple fact remains. She could never have gotten him pregnant and make him go through life raising an unwanted child.  This is why women will almost always get the easier sentence in these types of cases.

Yeah that makes it so much easier on the kid who was raped. Never mind the fact that arousal isn't necessary for an erection, what if the boy was gay? Fuck, I get mad if I'm grabbed by some woman at the club (straight women get oddly grabby at gay clubs. It's fucking horrid and it needs to be addressed more), if I were actively raped I'd be out for blood.

Forget the fact that I'm not the one being penetrated in that instance. Forget that I can't be impregnated. It's my sexual autonomy that's being violated. What if the woman's rapist had a vasectomy? Why if he was really gentle so she didn't get physically hurt? Does that make it any less horrible? Fuck no.

When people brush off a male's rape by a female like this it's not only fucking bullshit, but it constitutes further victimization.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 05, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
She didn't get an easier sentence, you moron, she was let go on the basis of her being "immature" and the boy being "sex crazy." Let go. As in no sentence whatsoever. Do you think that would ever fly if the situation was reversed?

Secretly a Warsie.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 05, 2015, 11:10:00 PM
She didn't get an easier sentence, you moron, she was let go on the basis of her being "immature" and the boy being "sex crazy." Let go. As in no sentence whatsoever. Do you think that would ever fly if the situation was reversed?

Secretly a Warsie.
Hey hijiri. Go fuck yourself. I didn't call you a moron until right now you fucking moron. I simply stated why women get easier sentences in general.
I assume you flunked basic biology in school.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 05, 2015, 11:19:29 PM
Hey hijiri. Go fuck yourself. I didn't call you a moron until right now you fucking moron. I simply stated why women get easier sentences in general.
Does that stick make it hard to poop? :lol:

Secretly a Warsie.

AllPurposeAtheist

TomFoolery

After six posts there are already people dropping f-bombs at each other.

All I can think is... nope nope nope. Not touching this one with a 10 foot pole. Nope.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

mauricio

She didn't get an easier sentence, you moron, she was let go on the basis of her being "immature"...

Immature really? if you do not understand the concept of statutory rape at 20 years old, you are not immature, you are a fucking idiot or mentally retarded.

The Skeletal Atheist

Secretly a Warsie.
Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 05, 2015, 11:23:10 PM
Does that stick make it hard to poop? :lol:

Secretly a Warsie.
Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 05, 2015, 11:28:13 PM
Fuck off asswipe. *click...ignore*
You won't be missed.
This type of intellectual conversation is why I come here. I fell truly enlightened.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

mauricio

So is it just stating a fact, mind you there's probably a lot more factors that influence the lower sentences on women, or do you believe it is fine that it works like that? Cause imo that's just terrible and it should be an equal punishment for men or women when all other variables are equal.

TomFoolery

Quote from: mauricio on October 05, 2015, 11:32:38 PM
Cause imo that's just terrible and it should be an equal punishment for men or women when all other variables are equal.

Obviously.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

PickelledEggs

Hijiri. Don't instigate people if you don't want them to get mad at you. And you can't be mad at someone for calling you an asswipe or moron after you call them a moron.

So don't get mad at APA because he called you a name that you called him first and added one of his own. Don't want to say you had it coming, but... you kinda had it coming.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 05, 2015, 11:38:35 PM
Hijiri. Don't instigate people if you don't want them to get mad at you. And you can't be mad at someone for calling you an asswipe or moron after you call them a moron.

So don't get mad at APA because he called you a name that you called him first and added one of his own. Don't want to say you had it coming, but... you kinda had it coming.
I fail to see how calling someone out on their bullshit is instigating. He defended a pedophile by saying, "Well, the boy can't get preggers, hur hur hur," as if that makes a child rapist getting NO SENTENCE AT ALL any better. If you're really going to tell me to just let that go, you need to be kicked off the moderator team, because Child-fuckers and anyone who defends are unforgivable monsters.

Secretly a Warsie.