News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Homo Naledi Versus Creationism

Started by stromboli, October 05, 2015, 12:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Hey pops,

If you create a signature, it automatically appends it to your post and so you don't have to write it out each time.

Also:
Big Bang is physics.  Evolution is Biology.  The two theories are not connected in any way other than "creationists oppose them both."
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Termin

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 11, 2015, 09:33:51 AM
That's a fact?  Okay, name one thing that exists and is not observable.

A McDonald's restaurant being built, seriously, have you ever seen one ? they just appear, it's spooky.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Termin on October 12, 2015, 08:50:59 PM
  A McDonald's restaurant being built, seriously, have you ever seen one ? they just appear, it's spooky.
Damn.............now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing one built.  That is spooky.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on October 12, 2015, 11:04:29 AM
Hey pops,

If you create a signature, it automatically appends it to your post and so you don't have to write it out each time.
He could be using Tapatalk. On PCs, a Tapatalk signature appears as part of the person's post. That's why some of my posts have "Secretly a Warsie" at the end of them.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel