"When My Rapist Showed Up On Facebook"

Started by Shiranu, October 04, 2015, 12:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Mermaid on October 06, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
Do you really not understand this? It's very shitty to mock anyone who has a post-traumatic issue. But I am actually a rape survivor, so this topic is too emotionally expensive for me to even get into.

So am I, and I refuse to let it define who I am, or become consumed with hate when someone disagrees with me.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mermaid on October 06, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
Do you really not understand this? It's very shitty to mock anyone who has a post-traumatic issue. But I am actually a rape survivor, so this topic is too emotionally expensive for me to even get into.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on October 07, 2015, 09:45:10 PM
So am I, and I refuse to let it define who I am, or become consumed with hate when someone disagrees with me.
Are you implying that I have done either of these things? I can dissent without becoming "consumed with hate" and I can comment that a certain topic makes me feel uncomfortable and not have it "define who I am".
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on October 07, 2015, 03:41:12 AM
I'm not angry at women I just disagree with big chunks of feminist ideology and rhetoric and I don't like having irrelevant words thrown at my person when I'm trying to discuss ideas or censored because some petty oversensitive person cannot withstand criticism of their ideas.
never happened.

I do not target a gender. I target stupid people with shit ideas. Too bad you fall into both of those categories.

Which is basically never, because you yet to back up your claims or address my responses rather than go on deranged rants of self-victimization and whining about the posters and this forum and how much you are not gonna engage in the discourse but rather will keep whining, maybe how about you go do something you actually enjoy?

I have been on this forum on and off for like 5 years. Believe I never expected anything from you.
Oh yes, let the manhate flow throw you... tell me more about this odious young males and their anger towards the poor womyn.

When Shiranu told you that you are a feminist if you are for gender equality and you said you are not a Nazi. I am a feminist. So yeah it happened.

If you never expected anything from me in the last 5 years, you are suddenly here doing that because you kicked out from a couple of web sites and you are frustrated about it. This is why you are here. To throw out some steam. Be honest. First to yourself.

Your opinions are just that. They are shitty and stupid to great many amount of people and you are calling them Nazis and telling me how much I hate men. Pffft. Stop projecting.

Feel free to go back and stay in your first position. You neither know nor willing to get one fucking opinion of mine on this subject. I have written a lot of posts to the subject itself without any need of targeting a poster or a gender, while you are here to do just that.

Lol@self-victimisation. Pffft.

I don't feel like a victim at all kiddo. Because I am not. It's Sal, you and a group of young males here that writing frustrated posts about being 'white het males'....everybody is out to get you. Aw.

Women are not poor. They have come a long way, they know the drill, they know the fight. You don't worry.

I told you that I don't respect you and I also explained why. So stop acting as if something unexpected is happening.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

mauricio

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 08, 2015, 11:57:04 AM
When Shiranu told you that you are a feminist if you are for gender equality and you said you are not a Nazi. I am a feminist. So yeah it happened.

Quoteyou are calling them Nazis

ehhh uhh what? Do you even.... wat

frankly I cannot believe my post was so confusing for you that you cannot understand I was simply using analogies to explain my ideas on semantics. Whether it was Nazism or Marxism or Libertarianism it would have made no difference since I was not talking about the content of the ideologies but rather how do we define them and their adherents. But well this is coming from the same person that thinks I was contesting and calling propaganda the statistics about female rape when I clearly was talking about the webpage that cited them and criticizing it's inconsistency and misleading quoting. Seems like subtleties are completely lost on you.

mauricio

If you never expected anything from me in the last 5 years, you are suddenly here doing that

Doing what? I do not expect any good discourse from you on this topic, that was kind of the point of the sentence you are responding too...

QuoteI have written a lot of posts to the subject itself without any need of targeting a poster or a gender, while you are here to do just that.

LMAO are you that delusional... you have berated posters and this forum for being a bunch of Americans that cannot think outside of their paradigm , for being males keeping this forum as boys club and all your whiny shit you always rant about when the discussion does not go around your ideology that you consider to be the actually important thing and everything else is just irrelevant to you.
QuoteI told you that I don't respect you and I also explained why.

Yes I'm one of those "young males and their egos that gets triggered by social media feeds of acts and vlogs and blogs of women they watch between their gaming sessions then start to pour their frustration as soon as a woman gets loud about a female issue, thinking they covered a main human rights issues because as far as they see with their social media intellect while everything is fine they are under some sort of attack."

But yeah you definitely don't have the "need of targeting a poster or a gender, while you are here to do just that''

I guess you just feel good about it, bringing up irrelevant factors like sex or gaming on your passive aggressive rants. Meanwhile I have never addressed your gender or hobbies or any other irrelevant factor of anyone here.

QuoteSo stop acting as if something unexpected is happening

But you responded exactly as i was expecting: like clockwork.