News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by T7ven, October 03, 2015, 12:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T7ven

Hi, I'm Ryan. I'm a democrat from somewhere in the western hemisphere and I enjoy writing music. I was a Presbyterian up until I was 9, and then I started questioning my religion, and by the time I was 10, I was fully atheist. I support freedom of religion, and gay marriage (I'm also bisexual.)
Alot of people I know get really butthurt over me not being like them, so I decided I'd go to a place where people didn't whine about my sexual orientation and atheism. We all know what that's like.
So I heard about this site through and thought, why not? So I ended up here. Uh... yeah, so... uh... okay. Yeah I have no idea how to conclude stuff like this.
People say they entirely follow the Bible, which is impossible because of the amount of contradictions. But if they put an effort into doing so, they probably have a bad criminal record.

Baruch

Jam awhile with us ... and you will get with the rhythm ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

Quote from: T7ven on October 03, 2015, 12:30:23 PM
Hi, I'm Ryan. I'm a democrat from somewhere in the western hemisphere

ZOMG I'm from the Western hemisphere too!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :)
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

stromboli

Welcome

QuoteSo I heard about this site through and thought, why not? So I ended up here. Uh... yeah, so... uh... okay. Yeah I have no idea how to conclude stuff like this.

Usually with a period.  :biggrin:

GrinningYMIR

Welcome to the party. I'm a 20 year old murican bisexual dating an agnostic BDSM enthusiast girl.

^ what this means you cena say whatever you want and be whatever you want and we will not judge you. We're atheists, not assholes. Mostly anyway
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Not assholes? I wouldn't go that far.

Green Bottle

Welcome Ryan, you'll be fine in here as long as you ignore the nutters, ..so..who does that leave,  hmmmmm   not many... :1rij: :29: :character0029:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

Hey welcome. Cool, a musician, sounds like an awesome role ^^
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hakurei Reimu

You might want to not give any specifics about your location.  :razz:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome, religion is bullshit.

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solomon Zorn

Welcome, Ryan!

You've been an atheist since you were 10, but how long ago was that, if I may ask?

A musician, eh? I wrote a song a couple of years ago. If you can come up with some music to accompany it, then all we'll need is an atheist girl to sing it, and we'll be rich! The lyrics are on my website. http://www.solomonzorn.com/a-kind-of-awakening.html
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

g2perk

They welcomed me and I believe....did y'all like how I put that.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

musicharmony87

Hi and welcome! What instrument do you play? Do you write lyrics or just instrumentals? I too love to write music! I play the piano and write instrumentals. :)

aitm

WElcome, I am actually one of the worlds greatest known musicians, however, i will deny it if ever discovered….most you atheist are whack jobs….
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust