News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stevia

Started by the_antithesis, March 15, 2013, 10:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Dr Pepper is an evil concoction of carbonated prune juice and other Texas slop they scoop off Loop 12 sold by ultra conservative pukes.. Other than tasting like shit it's, in the words of Tony the Tiger, IT'S SHEEEEIT!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mnmelt

Never been a soda drinker..(Dentist daughter) I grew stevia once.. I over watered it though and it rotted at the base.. saved the leaves and used them.. the stem is sweet too.. Splenda is  what I use for my coffee I drink unsweet tea.. but sweet coffee.. go figure??
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "mnmelt"Never been a soda drinker..(Dentist daughter) I grew stevia once.. I over watered it though and it rotted at the base.. saved the leaves and used them.. the stem is sweet too.. Splenda is  what I use for my coffee I drink unsweet tea.. but sweet coffee.. go figure??
whatcha say I come over and you pretend to be really sweet on me (not steviaish or sugary) and maybe your old man can pull my few bad teeth and make me dentures to make his daughter happy? That is if he doesn't shoot me first.. :P

SvZurich

[-X  Nah, APA, she'd rather try a slightly younger woman who has a wicked tongue.  I'm certain of it, and that she'd love to eat a good plate of my red beans and rice with sausage and yellow corn bread.

8-)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Colanth

Quote from: "SvZurich"[-X  Nah, APA, she'd rather try a slightly younger woman who has a wicked tongue.  I'm certain of it, and that she'd love to eat a good plate of my red beans and rice with sausage and yellow corn bread.

8-)
I'd almost consent to SRS for a meal like that.  Almost. :)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AllPurposeAtheist

I said pretend.. Heck, I'll even wear makeup, a bra and deflated water balloons and talk in a high voice.. this shitty beard might look weird, but I can do weird. :P

AllPurposeAtheist

That reminds me to swallow this oversized adams apple of mine.. :roll:

SvZurich

I am a damn good cook.  Especially if y'all like really spicy.  :)  Louisiana spices are a good starting point.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "SvZurich"I am a damn good [s:1d8woema]cook[/s:1d8woema] burning hemorrhoid creator.  Especially if y'all like really spicy.  :)  Louisiana spices are a good starting point.
:shock:

Colanth

Quote from: "SvZurich"I am a damn good cook.  Especially if y'all like really spicy.  :)  Louisiana spices are a good starting point.
I consider cayenne and jalapeno to be a starting point.  Most Louisiana spices I've tasted are far too bland.

SvZurich

Colanth, I love Ghost Pepper.  :D

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Dr Pepper is an evil concoction of carbonated prune juice and other Texas slop they scoop off Loop 12 sold by ultra conservative pukes.. Other than tasting like shit it's, in the words of Tony the Tiger, IT'S SHEEEEIT!

Heretic... Dr Pepper is the nectar of the gods.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Colanth

Quote from: "SvZurich"Colanth, I love Ghost Pepper.  :D
That's just a bit warm for me.

the_antithesis

So, I go to the store and they have free sample packets of this stevia shit. So I put it in my coffee this morning,... and had to put the full amount of sugar in it that I normally do.

That's kind of weird, but it ends this magical journey.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "the_antithesis"So, I go to the store and they have free sample packets of this stevia shit. So I put it in my coffee this morning,... and had to put the full amount of sugar in it that I normally do.

That's kind of weird, but it ends this magical journey.
Did it alter the taste whatsoever?
Did you try tasting any of it on its own?